World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You deathcoil right when raest starts speaking as karam goes in to purgatory. All you really have to worry about is putting your pet on the rune of summoning so you don't get the karam like demon add chasing you and killing one hand of doom, banishing a second. At 905 ilevel when I did it karam came out of purg when raest was at like six percent. I had switched to a doomguard when karam first went in to purgatory so I just crippled karam for that last few percentage.

That's the other thing. I don't remember any guides mentioning using a Doomguard for cripple. They all just talk about Sacrolash or cheesing it. I think a lot of people don't even know that a Doomguard has cripple.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
First order of business will be getting flight with my Monk.

Still trying to decide between boosting a Warlock or a Warrior. Leaning toward Warrior now because I really like tanking in dungeons at least. Was pretty crazy to get 50 billion artifact points so quickly lol. Doing some LFR and shit for gearing up this week. All casual all the time.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I get to the final phase in the MW tower every time but I'm either too low to and he flamecrashes me or too high and I nuke my group.

Really aggravating challenge.

I was bored and went in and one shot feral (having never played it) and boomkin...this concordance level is a joke.

I also ran a 16 DHT yesterday and averaged 1.6mill dps as a tank...feels good man.
I used to die a lot at that part of the challenge on my priest. Best thing you can do is right after ignite goes off heal yourself bc he’s going to jump you right after. Best thing you can do is fully heal yourself then use the puddles to drop your hp after he jumps you bc the crash won’t bring you low enough. It’ll guarantee That you won’t die or kill your guys. Also don’t go ham on him at Start lol. I did that in the tank couldn’t get him off of me and I died

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Still trying to decide between boosting a Warlock or a Warrior. Leaning toward Warrior now because I really like tanking in dungeons at least. Was pretty crazy to get 50 billion artifact points so quickly lol. Doing some LFR and shit for gearing up this week. All casual all the time.

I thought you used to tank with your monk a little? You could do that. Warlock is pretty boss for a ranged dps and everybody loves them.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

Go to silithus, you'll get like 13 quadrillion AP and it's still rising !! :p

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I thought you used to tank with your monk a little? You could do that. Warlock is pretty boss for a ranged dps and everybody loves them.

I want tank variety is what I am saying.

I was also honestly surprised that i only had 150 mounts. I guess mounthunting is also in order.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I want tank variety is what I am saying.

I was also honestly surprised that i only had 150 mounts. I guess mounthunting is also in order.

Ahhh yeah, I don't tank with my warrior but like Alk said the other day, the wide variety of transmogs make warriors even more fun. hehe

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So I built a badass new PC yesterday (Ryzen 7 2700X, 1080Ti, 32g RAM) and let me tell you what. The Twins challenge is about 1000x times easier now because I can set my view distance all the way up and I can actually see the fucking hands and rune spawns. Holy fuck what a difference. I cannot tell you how frustrating that challenge was for me on my fischer price PC.

What mobo did you use? I'm building something near identical this week but was struggling to pick a mobo - ordered Asrock and Asus Rog Strix, but since the tech is so new I'm a bit concerned about compatibility (with the ram especially).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Battle pets are the superior collection. Mounts are dumb.

Those too. lol

Going to have to start small here and read some guides. I bought a bunch of lvl 25 shits but I know there's a few key pets i need to go find.

Rime

<Donor>
Leaked information from 8.1 shows that to get the ability to fly in BfA zones, you have to beat your Mount in a pet battle each time you want to take to the skies.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The only good collection is white-item tomes/journals/missives that you're given for quests that don't get deleted when you complete the quest.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

What mobo did you use? I'm building something near identical this week but was struggling to pick a mobo - ordered Asrock and Asus Rog Strix, but since the tech is so new I'm a bit concerned about compatibility (with the ram especially).

EDIT: What is up with this site treating amazon links as media?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
WQ's, LFR, Daily heroic
It's a bit late for that, since you have 1 week left. Heroic & WQ aren't going to do much, you won't get enough legendary tokens for a new legendary item (unless you're close to half done).

LFR will give you 3-4 (with bonus rolls) 915 items, you might get 2-3 relinquished tokens for 910+ if you massively grind every argus named and invasions. And that's it for this last week. Next tuesday, the tower is gone.

Khane

Should be able to get a full set of relinquished tokens if you do the invasions multiple times per day + keep farming chests + rares. But you'd have to spend A LOT of time on Argus for that.