World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I've just been opening up broken shore. Should I skip right to Argus so I can get gear faster?
Do it up until you get the 2k shards. That’ll give you enough for the attempts. Then yes go straight to Argus

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been knocking out mage tower shit left and right over the last couple of days. I am up to 20ish now. I am actually tempted to level up the Monk, Shaman, and Rogue just to knock them out this week. Any advice on a quick way to plow through levels 90-110, or at least 100-110 I might go ahead and piss away my freebie boost on this shit just to get em done before they go away. Aside from the Mage Tower, and Chosen, anything else that should be a must do? I was thinking of wasting time with the brawler guild shit but I dont know if there are any rewards to give a fuck about there.

Thanks for this tip was able to cheese it and 1 shot it with this advice. The pet tanking plus mortal coil cheese allowed me to just burn Raest where I didn't even have to worry about the rest of the mechanics.
If you see me on I can run you through dungeons for 100 to 110. Or do invasions but thats once a day and it's getting late. If you have flying in WoD do chests and bonus spots until 98 then do your artifact weapon then back to bonus stuff until 102.

Brawlers guild has a mount. Everything else is blah at this point. Meatball was the shit before though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well the arcane mage challenge seems annoying Sigryn has been very easy for me on every other class but for some reason my Arcane mage actually takes a shitload of damage from.... everything in this challenge. What the fuck?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I have meatball for pretty much all my characters. Dude was stupid op for missions. If Brawlers has a mount I might try and do that real quick.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Jox Jox or any Hunter folks: any idea how Survival is shaking up for DPS in BFA? The rotation looks like they cured the HIV they gave the spec in Legion.
Honestly, when I look at the hunter discord I only ever check BM and MM channels lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I am actually tempted to level up the Monk, Shaman, and Rogue just to knock them out this week. Any advice on a quick way to plow through levels 90-110, or at least 100-110 I might go ahead and piss away my freebie boost on this shit just to get em done before they go away.

Do the invasions with heirlooms on, you can get like 2 levels per invasion and they're stupid easy to blow out, especially if you have flying. You can also find those +exp field quests (I forget what they're called) all over the place in Legion and WoD.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Do the invasions with heirlooms on, you can get like 2 levels per invasion and they're stupid easy to blow out, especially if you have flying. You can also find those +exp field quests (I forget what they're called) all over the place in Legion and WoD.

I've been derping around on a couple different characters and I don't really understand leveling in this game anymore. I've been moving faster 98-110 on a demon hunter than I am through 40-50 on someone else. Between the Invasions with +exp rewards and follow missions with +exp rewards the game is just shoving levels at me. Meanwhile the 20-98 game on a allied race character is really, really poopy and I don't get why.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been derping around on a couple different characters and I don't really understand leveling in this game anymore. I've been moving faster 98-110 on a demon hunter than I am through 40-50 on someone else. Between the Invasions with +exp rewards and follow missions with +exp rewards the game is just shoving levels at me. Meanwhile the 20-98 game on a allied race character is really, really poopy and I don't get why.

They want you to buy boosts.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Yeah, they revamped it and all its gotten is complaints. I haven't really bothered myself too much with leveling at all since the Cataclysm revamps, I really hate a lot of what they've done with the old world.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Leveling until 90 is 60% slower now. It's atrociously, unbearable slow. We've had this discussion a few times in this thread about it. Once you hit 90 and can go to WoD you can get the exp potion from your garrison and do bonus objectives and WoD + Legion are way, way faster than 1-90 are. You can do 90-100 faster in the same time it would take you to go from 50-52.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Them allied races yo. Gotta get those sparkly shadowy butterfly wings for your badass warrior.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Is dungeon running still the way when it comes to PLing? Or is there even any point anymore?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You'll be limited by the 10 instance / hour limit but there are some efficient dungeons to PL in. Still probably faster in the long run.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They want you to buy boosts.

Yeah it's sadly obvious the level of cash grab that this was.

Im amazed you guys need to level anything at all after all these years.

It's much less a need and more I am an OCD level retard when I play this game. For the last four months I didn't even give a shit to log on now all of a sudden I feel like I need to do everything complete all 36 mage towers for classes I don't even fucking play. Collect all the mounts, get all the achievements, run all the top end shit, collect all the things. I really cannot play this game properly at all. I either go apeshit retarded with it or none at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

I was leveling more toons for the OH gold train. Stopped after the leveling changes went in because fuck that, 40 OHs is enough to not deal with how terrible leveling is now.