World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's like you never left!
We definitely need a “Noodling” reaction for this thread/sub forum. Appropriate usage is for when someone humble brags and/or is oblivious to how their gloating further cements their reputation as being a petty, disloyal, fickle cunt.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
For Prydaz, be aware that the new artifact, Heart of Azeroth is also a neck that will gain ilevel as you level it up, so you will be losing some stats. I may opt to use it on some caster alts, but it's not much of an issue for me, as I wont use it on my rogue (shoulders/cloak will one shot almost any npc). I also doubt I will use on DK or Pally, as mass pulling tank (fastest way to level imo) that can heal, wasn't having any issues before 106, on beta.

Heart of Azeroth @110 (level 1):
ilevel 280
69 Str/Agi/Int
104 Sta
129 Crit/Haste/Mastery
------------------------------------
Not that it will matter, cause prydaz stops at 116, but here it is at 120 (level 13):
87 Str/Agi/Int
165 /Crit/Haste/Mastery

Prydaz:
ilev 265
91 sta
77 Crit/Haste/Mastery

Shit you are right I always think it is my ring not my necklace legendary. I also have to find a new legendary for my Demo warlock. I had a great one that basically lowered the CD of doomguard/infernal for every pet summoned which dropped its CD seriously low during any raid fight but now demos do not even have doomguard or infernal to cast I am not sure what if anything that legendary would even do now.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gloves/bracers aren't going anywhere for a while. More damage + more rage = even more damage and more heals = more killing.

Also, I'm stoked for tomorrow, because I'll finally be able to use the excuse that I can't use Neltharion's Fury anymore. Awwww yeah.

HAHAH that power /facepalm. I can't believe they stuck with that dog of a power all expansion. If there is one class that probably gives no fucks about the active power they lose it is prot warriors for sure.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Soon

oG25ADp.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We definitely need a “Noodling” reaction for this thread/sub forum. Appropriate usage is for when someone humble brags and/or is oblivious to how their gloating further cements their reputation as being a petty, disloyal, fickle cunt.
Where were you for the 4 years I was a guild leader?

Nevermind, I don't want to get into that again.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why are mommy and daddy fighting?

I stopped myself from posting here, but with BfA around the corner and some PM's I couldn't help but stop in the best place to shitpost about WoW. I don't need to take shit from a dude that left the guild (in WOD?) to join mythic raid guilds. Years before I did. Yes, I left like a baby and inadvertently blew shit up, but don't pull out the high horse. I had roughly 450 argus pulls under my belt, so I think I deserve to talk about mount drop chance. Of course, Dandai had an attitude after my first post so it's all bullshit anyways. It's fine, I get it, I 'quit' the forum.

• 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I stopped myself from posting here, but with BfA around the corner and some PM's I couldn't help but stop in the best place to shitpost about WoW. I don't need to take shit from a dude that left the guild (in WOD?) to join mythic raid guilds. Years before I did. Yes, I left like a baby and inadvertently blew shit up, but don't pull out the high horse. I had roughly 450 argus pulls under my belt, so I think I deserve to talk about mount drop chance. Of course, Dandai had an attitude after my first post so it's all bullshit anyways. It's fine, I get it, I 'quit' the forum.

Obligatory.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Is Argus hard or something?

I'm playing alliance for BfA and I started from scratch. I've made it to 54 and am very tempted to say fuck it and boost.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The tradeskills thing is a bit silly. Who goes back and makes old shit anyway? The only time I had to in several years was for the weird Tillers Cooking Market shit in Pandaland.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is Argus hard or something?

I'm playing alliance for BfA and I started from scratch. I've made it to 54 and am very tempted to say fuck it and boost.

Hehe hang in there for 6 more levels. Once you are past vanilla shit starts going much faster by the time you hit WOD leveling starts flying.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Boosting at 60 plus still is useful if you want the skill ups but with the changes to trade skill it really does not matter much. Each expansion has its own level range now and they are now fully independent of each other. Good for being able to unlock old transmog stuff but otherwise not that important.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The tradeskills thing is a bit silly. Who goes back and makes old shit anyway? The only time I had to in several years was for the weird Tillers Cooking Market shit in Pandaland.
So what makes it silly then? The new changes make trade skills expansion pack specific. Don't wanna do panda cloth? Don't, just do BFA cloth stuff and your skill will max out for that expansion. The people who have played forever get a bonus of being able to do old shit if they want.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hehe hang in there for 6 more levels. Once you are past vanilla shit starts going much faster by the time you hit WOD leveling starts flying.

I tried leveling a monk last month and once I hit 60 it got miserably slow in Northrend. Once you hit 72 it gets much faster in Karazhan and onwards but Kara is supposed to be nerfed tomorrow I thought.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So what makes it silly then? The new changes make trade skills expansion pack specific. Don't wanna do panda cloth? Don't, just do BFA cloth stuff and your skill will max out for that expansion. The people who have played forever get a bonus of being able to do old shit if they want.

Yea but it was already like this. You could use WoD recipes to get +5 skill per level starting at level 1. This expansion breakup doesn't really do anything except make older content tradeskills more of a headache. The change actually makes it so you can't even get the old recipes and shit unless you specifically target that expansion. At least the way it stands right now if you level with WoD recipes you can then buy the other shit you may want and make it because you had high enough skill level.

It's more of the same smoke and mirrors bullshit Ion and co have been pulling for years at this point. "Oh this actually makes it better for casuals because reasons!". Actually Ion, you fucking twat, this makes it more of a pain in the ass.