World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mount achievements - mounts
Pet achievements - pets
Toy achievements - Fuck who knows what could we do I have no idea someone put some shit in a hat and fucking oiksdnflksbdfgl;sbdk

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
This was posted on reddit a week ago. Is it still a thing?

"
People are already abusing the mechanic on the Alpha Beta and it's ain't pretty

Remember WoD's Aviana's Feather ? Well, Fel Meteorite is the same but can be used everywhere. Ever get engaged in a fight? No worry, you're already on the other side of the map the moment you use it

Meteor on CD? No worry. If you have a decent stock of Strange Dimensional Shard in your inventory you can run a 100m race at a speed that would make Usain Bolt jealous

Ever lack some DPS btw? Easy, just get Felmouth Frenzy and get a proc, the damage isn't scaled properly and will blow up your opponent

Lastly, if you ever get low on life, I've got you covered: Honey Comb has no cooldown and you can get 5 on you at anytime for a total of 250% of your life worth of healing

Enjoy your PvP !"

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This was posted on reddit a week ago. Is it still a thing?

"
People are already abusing the mechanic on the Alpha Beta and it's ain't pretty

Remember WoD's Aviana's Feather ? Well, Fel Meteorite is the same but can be used everywhere. Ever get engaged in a fight? No worry, you're already on the other side of the map the moment you use it

Meteor on CD? No worry. If you have a decent stock of Strange Dimensional Shard in your inventory you can run a 100m race at a speed that would make Usain Bolt jealous

Ever lack some DPS btw? Easy, just get Felmouth Frenzy and get a proc, the damage isn't scaled properly and will blow up your opponent

Lastly, if you ever get low on life, I've got you covered: Honey Comb has no cooldown and you can get 5 on you at anytime for a total of 250% of your life worth of healing

Enjoy your PvP !"

I'm getting flashbacks to Classic when PvP was heavily influenced by Engineering consumables and clicks.

Cybsled

And then they nerfed engineering to the point where all the fun shit was useless

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Brews mage tower is pretty difficult. I am reliably getting to Stage 2 now after 8 tries. But a lot of shit is certainly going on in Phase One. Velen died on my ass twice.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Ugh my laptop crashed while WoW & Battle.net were open and now my Battle.net's WoW says "Looks like there's a problem with your game" and is stuck at "Scanning game files" for WoW indefinitely. I've deleted idx files in the data folder and no dice. Has anyone had this happen before? Any fixes I can try before a full reinstall? I can click the X to stop the scan and then it has an Update button instead of Play, but that just goes to "Waiting on another installation or update..."

Same as this guy a year ago :
He never got a fix response though. Guess this is a full reinstall, bleh. I can't believe a single crash can = 40gb reinstall.

Last edited:

Rime

<Donor>
PTR Gold Missions = About half of what they were. With follower gold (Upwards of +150 per WQ on Live) being reduced to a maximum of +30. WQs also HEAVILY nerfed in terms of gold output.

Beta Gold missions = Entirely gone for Legion, just as they are from WoD garrisons.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
If you didnt care to play for 5 months, why care now? Fuck that noise, this shit isnt a job.
For the same psychological trick that makes marketing go: "LIMITED TIME OFFER! GET IT NOW OR NEVER!"

It works in retail, it works in games: stuff you wouldn't care about becomes important.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
He never got a fix response though. Guess this is a full reinstall, bleh. I can't believe a single crash can = 40gb reinstall.

I can’t believe he sat there troubleshooting for 6 hours instead of just backing up his UI and reinstalling. Sometimes people really just can’t see the forest for the trees.

A reinstall is probably faster; just get er done.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't think you'll need to reinstall, just launch directly from the wow.exe instead of using the blizzard app. Or try running the blizzard app as an admin.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oh man one more evening of busting my nuts at agatha for outlaw rogue and I think I might not make it. I keep getting overwhelmed, either doing something really wrong or I'm too low ilvl / shit legiondaries. (i have crafted boots and a ring)

I prioritize imps because I read imps fuck you up. well they still spawn too fast at times. I take down her shield and kick her. Still only made it to P2 once. I may or may not be forgetting to roll them bones.

Usually I mark for death --> that finisher that is not the gun --> sword builder --> gun builder if needed (most of the time stuff is dead after step 2) ---> repeat with next imp

Khane

Are you using lightblood elixir + sylvan elixir? Command Center is up too right? Lightblood Elixir will probably be almost #1 on your damage meters if you use it. It does that much damage.

TLDR; Make sure you use lightblood elixir.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also, if you have it, use the +dmg against demons agility heirloom trinket. It might be really low iLvl but it gives a chance for like +10% damage or something silly.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh man one more evening of busting my nuts at agatha for outlaw rogue and I think I might not make it. I keep getting overwhelmed, either doing something really wrong or I'm too low ilvl / shit legiondaries. (i have crafted boots and a ring)

I prioritize imps because I read imps fuck you up. well they still spawn too fast at times. I take down her shield and kick her. Still only made it to P2 once. I may or may not be forgetting to roll them bones.

Usually I mark for death --> that finisher that is not the gun --> sword builder --> gun builder if needed (most of the time stuff is dead after step 2) ---> repeat with next imp
Go slice and dice. Roll the bones is nice and all but if your forgetting to use it your just gimping yourself. Other then that keep blade flurry (you’re aoe toggle thing ) on permanently and use all the regular consumables plus what Khane mentioned. Shit should just die. Also don’t be afraid to use the gun stun on healing imps

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well damn. Wish I knew about lifeblood elixir.

Oh well! Happy to have completed a few.

Khane

Well slice and dice is a finishing move as well so that doesn't really fix the issue.

FWIW I never activated blade flurry once, even when Vigor was up. My outlaw was 925ish though. As for the healing imps you can gouge one and stun the other, with marked for death they should die pretty fast.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I definitely didn't use slice and dice at all and pretty much never used blade flurry. Just mark an imp, run it through, finish it off, next imp, etc. And of course, make sure to never ever MfD Agatha.