World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Here is my hope for BfA. Horde vs Alliance shit pulls abysmal dogshit numbers. Ion get cancer in his balls and is fired for BfA dogshit launch. New replacement guy is not a complete tool faggot. Class balance in 8.1 rocks face harder than Pantheon. PvP shit gets put on back burner where it fucking belongs and Old god shit happens all over. Old gods face rape for a while, we go kill them. Sylvanas beats the shit out of Anduin and pegs him in front of everyone to show what a bitch he is. Horde then kill all of the Alliance who are raised as forsaken at the end of the expac. Now we have 1 faction going forward.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There is no way Ion's future replacement will not be a tool faggot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also just saw this. I guess there is no need for Battle Chest anymore.

nw1ptjoidka11.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
Here is my hope for BfA. Horde vs Alliance shit pulls abysmal dogshit numbers. Ion get cancer in his balls and is fired for BfA dogshit launch. New replacement guy is not a complete tool faggot. Class balance in 8.1 rocks face harder than Pantheon. PvP shit gets put on back burner where it fucking belongs and Old god shit happens all over. Old gods face rape for a while, we go kill them. Sylvanas beats the shit out of Anduin and pegs him in front of everyone to show what a bitch he is. Horde then kill all of the Alliance who are raised as forsaken at the end of the expac. Now we have 1 faction going forward.

have you ever enjoyed this game

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Blackrock Orb is cool as shit I agree but goddamn do the Dark Iron dwarfs look metal as fuck. You can make these little bastards look like something out of metalocalypse.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also since I am thinking about this. I am going to be playing Horde on Hyjal like the rest of the guys in the forum guild but I know damn well I am going to make a Dark Iron Dwarf Warrior. If anyone wants I might as well make an Alliance FOH guild for us if anyone is interested. To dick around with, I will probably do this on Stormrage since it's the biggest alliance server but I guess I am open to suggestions.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Being told that there are 1000 essences in the M+ chest on all characters regardless if you did an M+ or not.. Anyone able to log in and confirm?

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't know how much gold should drop in an instance but someone has said that the lfg dragon soul is currently dropping a lot. It might have been hotfixed by now but if I can ever log in ill check it out.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
such a clusterfuck - they broke all the scaling on bosses, dogs are literally untankable atm. not sure what other bosses are 100% fucked up.

• 1Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
They forgot to squish champion power level numbers.

The 5 day 250 wakening essence mission just doesn't seem worth it. 5 damn days?

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So does the revamped leveling experience only arrive with the release of BoA? Re-subbed, made a new hunter, and to be honest the leveling process is complete ass, at least sub-20 so far. Last couple times I've played has been with a boosted character, so I haven't went from 1-Max in years... have they streamlined it all? Or will I be going through each expansion area?

• 1Worf