World of Warcraft: Current Year

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol so communities are limited to under 1000 people? I don't know the exact number, but it's not as high as a guild roster, which is 1000. So pathetic. By the way, have you guys created a foh one yet? Edit: It's faction based? Sigh. Nonetheless, is anyone going to create an alliance/horde one for FoH?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We couldn't even kill Aggramar tonight. Damage was out of control. The high stagger was shocking a bit with Foebreakers sending me to 300%, until I remembered I'm at 87%.

Good job, quality patchc. I love reprogging a boss that took 150 attempts.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Artifact weapons are gone, just stat sticks/DPS sticks now. No more traits/abilities. If you did buy BfA, you get one 110 boost.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Something strange is going on with nameplates now. the green nameplates for NPCs show up for only some NPCs. For those that don't you need to click on them for the name plate to show. For example I went to the Leatherworking shop in Dalaran and none of the NPCs there showed nameplates until I clicked each individual NPC. I went next door and there the NPCs showed the nameplates. Strange.

Also, prior to this I had deleted all my addons, so there shouldn't be any trouble from them.

Any ideas?

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Whats the deal with Invasion Portals? I'm trying to clear 3 of them, have 2 done, but the last few I've tried... are just empty, even though I see other ppl zone in. Do you get thrown into a random instance?
Use group finder.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How many of you guys on this forum are soloing bosses in Legion content?

Ion also said in his interview there is a small subset that will always be ahead of everyone else. There are a lot more Timmy and Johnny players then there are Spikes.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why are you defending this? Seriously. This is a problem for anyone who goes into any Legion raid under the Flex minimum or Mythic with less than 20.

Futhermore, this was never a thing until forced personal loot in 8.0. You used to be able to set it to group loot, or FFA, or master loot and get the appropriate amount of loot, no matter the raid. Current, last expansion, 2 expansions ago. Why are you under the impression this is for "the good of the game" and not just some arbitrary, idiotic rule Ion came up with because he's clueless?

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
We couldn't even kill Aggramar tonight. Damage was out of control. The high stagger was shocking a bit with Foebreakers sending me to 300%, until I remembered I'm at 87%.

Good job, quality patchc. I love reprogging a boss that took 150 attempts.

That makes sense. Aggramar was bugged when we killed it. Foe breaker & flame rend were doing literally 0 damage. You still had to soak b/c of the knockback but we had the melee soak twice since it wasn't doing damage.

They did reduce the damage of argus' scythe by 25% this morning though, so they will probably be tuning everything else down in the next few days as well.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Also, what the fuck is Ion talking about. Has anyone here gone back and done WoD raids this expansion? Because I had been doing them the past month and just walk in there and almost 1 shot every boss. You could have sent a freshly boosted toon into one of those raids and killed it with ease.

Khane

Also, what the fuck is Ion talking about. Has anyone here gone back and done WoD raids this expansion? Because I had been doing them the past month and just walk in there and almost 1 shot every boss. You could have sent a freshly boosted toon into one of those raids and killed it with ease.

"Legion was a special case because nobody could foresee how powerful artifact weapons would make you". Not as many people were soloing MoP while WoD was current, that is true. But it was still doable and that shouldn't even be a consideration anyway. Why should someone get less loot than they would before the patch? If you went and did a WoD raid on Monday and set it to any loot mode other than personal you would have gotten more loot than you will today. A lot more.

What if you want Raid Finder sets from Legion during BfA? Hope you can find 29 other people to queue with you!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are you defending this? Seriously. This is a problem for anyone who goes into any Legion raid under the Flex minimum or Mythic with less than 20.

Futhermore, this was never a thing until forced personal loot in 8.0. You used to be able to set it to group loot, or FFA, or master loot and get the appropriate amount of loot, no matter the raid. Current, last expansion, 2 expansions ago. Why are you under the impression this is for "the good of the game" and not just some arbitrary, idiotic rule Ion came up with because he's clueless?
I'm not defending it. I don't think at this point that you understand what words mean.

Glad to see you are currently soloing all of the legion bosses though. That argument appears to be holding it's value....

Khane

Oh I get it. You're pulling a Fyff. Keep fighting the good fight bud.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Defending it would mean I took an actual stance on it, which I didn't. I can't help it that you are retarded.

Khane

How to Fyff:

1) Say something idiotic like "It's so that t-mog can be prestigious!"
2) Get shown you're wrong
3) Realize nobody agrees with you and you're a dumbass
4) Pretend it's everyone else who doesn't understand words

Rime

<Donor>
What? I soloed every normal MoP raid before we even got HFC in WoD. Hell, I was soloing Heroic (and dipping toes into Mythic) before the expansion was over. And not only with the traditional solo classes (DK/Hunter/Warlock), but with shit like a Mage and a Warrior.

I was able to do all of the WoD raids on Normal when Emerald Nightmare was fresh and clearing Heroic (with the exception of Black Hand and Archimonde) before NH was done. Did Artifacts make it easier? Probably. Trinkets and set bonuses were the big gets, however, as they always are.

Ion just wants to pump up those MAUs to keep his pay raises incoming.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
How many of you guys on this forum are soloing bosses in Legion content?

Ion also said in his interview there is a small subset that will always be ahead of everyone else. There are a lot more Timmy and Johnny players then there are Spikes.
99% of the players out there aren't going to be capable of soloing much of anything notable in Legion at this point. The ones who can are the target of Ion's stupidity, and the rest of us will suffer accordingly.

Rime

<Donor>
And the issue is not people currently soloing Legion stuff. That is what? .001% of the population? It is why it makes headlines on the WoW gaming fansites.

What the issue is, is that at 120, you will get the janked up Personal Loot for Legion raids. Even with the stat squish and no +Gooderer zonewide buff to help out, I am pretty sure that most people (who raid Normal+ BfA) will be able to solo Normal and probably Heroic Legion raids before BfA is over. People who like challenges will be doing solo any Legion Mythic encounters that do not have an insta-gib mechanic.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How to Fyff:

1) Say something idiotic like "It's so that t-mog can be prestigious!"
2) Get shown you're wrong
3) Realize nobody agrees with you and you're a dumbass
4) Pretend it's everyone else who doesn't understand words
I missed the part where you showed me I was wrong.

I never said anyone but you doesn't understand words. Mostly because you are the retard who doesn't understand words. I can't help it if you don't get basic logic. They want the newer transmogs to be less common. They talk all the time about how they want you to feel good about getting new gear. They want you to feel rewarded for hard work. It doesn't feel rewarding for the people who have been working hard the last 6 months if idiots like you are running around on the same mounts with the same transmogs

I know you will never get it but thats what they are going for. Personally I could care less. I generally don't transmog at all. I could probably count the number of old raids I have done on one hand.

• 1Picard