World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Even though Ion was specifically asked about it and made no mention of this "transmog prestige" you keep talking about. And it has never been a thing, ever in this game, because Personal Loot was not forced on anyone until 8.0 in raids.

Yea Fyff, I'm the moron here.

Here's the proof, again, directly from Ion:

Ion's Q&A

By the way the phrasing is "I couldn't care less"

Last edited:

Khane

I missed the part where you showed me I was wrong.

I never said anyone but you doesn't understand words. Mostly because you are the retard who doesn't understand words. I can't help it if you don't get basic logic. They want the newer transmogs to be less common. They talk all the time about how they want you to feel good about getting new gear. They want you to feel rewarded for hard work. It doesn't feel rewarding for the people who have been working hard the last 6 months if idiots like you are running around on the same mounts with the same transmogs

I know you will never get it but thats what they are going for. Personally I could care less. I generally don't transmog at all. I could probably count the number of old raids I have done on one hand.

Also, I have to say... bravo with this post. You sound like Ion junior.

"All these people that have been working so hard in Raid Finder to get t-mogs and mounts shouldn't have their hard work diminished by Mythic raiders like you!". Just as clueless as the man himself, and putting words in his mouth that would make him proud!

What a dizzying intellect.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Even though Ion was specifically asked about it and made no mention of this "transmog prestige" you keep talking about. And it has never been a thing, ever in this game, because Personal Loot was not forced on anyone until 8.0 in raids.

Yea Fyff, I'm the moron here.

Here's the proof, again, directly from Ion:

Ion's Q&A

By the way the phrasing is "I couldn't care less"

I don't understand this clip at all. It sounds like he's talking about something entirely different than what the question was? He explains how the system works and some of the design philosophy (most people are soloing raid content that's two expansions back, those are Legacy encounters and use Legacy loot) but doesn't explain at all why people that attempt raid content only one expansion are forced to use personal loot and doesn't give any justifications for it. You don't envision very many people doing raid content from one expansion back. Okay. Can you explain why you are giving incentives for people to not do raid content from one expansion back?

He also blinks too much.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Ion's public speaking ability is like 0.5/10, they need to stop putting the guy in front of a camera.

Khane

I don't understand this clip at all. It sounds like he's talking about something entirely different than what the question was? He explains how the system works and some of the design philosophy (most people are soloing raid content that's two expansions back, those are Legacy encounters and use Legacy loot) but doesn't explain at all why people that attempt raid content only one expansion are forced to use personal loot and doesn't give any justifications for it. You don't envision very many people doing raid content from one expansion back. Okay. Can you explain why you are giving incentives for people to not do raid content from one expansion back?

Exactly.

On another note, it looks like the new version of the Blood Elf racial can remove ANY buff in PvP. Including Ice Block and BoP.

But yea... the 1.5 second silence was too OP. Hah!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Ion's public speaking ability is like 0.5/10, they need to stop putting the guy in front of a camera.

His public speaking ability is fine. He's fairly eloquent. The problem is he's an arrogant twat who thinks his audience is stupid.

Actually, nevermind you're right. Not patronizing your audience is a pretty integral part of public speaking.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

He also blinks too much.
I have attempted to give that justification based on previous answers in previous interviews and extrapolating their reasoning but what the fuck do I know. We will just go with the have no reason for it instead.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His public speaking ability is fine. He's fairly eloquent. The problem is he's an arrogant twat who thinks his audience is stupid.
I mean, he is talking to a lot of people like you so...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I have attempted to give that justification based on previous answers in previous interviews and extrapolating their reasoning but what the fuck do I know. We will just go with the have no reason for it instead.

There is nothing wrong with your reason.

In the clip that was provided he doesn't give that reason or any reason at all. The question he is asked is about whether or not they are going to change how restrictive the new system is going to make previous-expansion transmog hunting. His answer is to explain the system and say that most people aren't soloing raid content one expansion back. That is not the same as giving a reason why players are discouraged from soloing raid content one expansion back. Why are people being discouraged?

Again, there's nothing wrong with your answer but in that Q&A he doesn't give it.

Khane

Ahh yes, all those previous interviews about loot mode changes that were only added 3 days ago.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Another Ion's brilliant idea I am sure (talking about legion app):

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Problem with ion is he has the attitude that he doesn't care what we think and actively displays that. At least previous leaders would pretend

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There app change I am sure is a coding restriction based on bfa functionality but it sure does suck.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Are you retarded? Their tweet says it was intentionally removed. If it was coding restrictions they would have said so.