World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you retarded? Their tweet says it was intentionally removed. If it was coding restrictions they would have said so.
The only thing they have ever blamed on coding is bag space. What possible reason would anyone ever have yo remove character changing intentionally?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Another Ion's brilliant idea I am sure (talking about legion app):

I honestly would accept the change if having to log all the way out and log in manually ment having to redo the security crap every time. All the other blizzard stuff does a good job of saving that so you don't have to type it in all the bloody time. Oh well the legion app is pretty much legacy at this point anyway until their BfA app comes out.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
We couldn't even kill Aggramar tonight. Damage was out of control. The high stagger was shocking a bit with Foebreakers sending me to 300%, until I remembered I'm at 87%.

Good job, quality patchc. I love reprogging a boss that took 150 attempts.

took us 24 attempts to get aggramar down we did have a .1% wipe on like pull 10 but the damage from the adds dot was out of control. everybody had to play perfect.

few things people may have missed;

You get pvp appearance unlocked on EVERY character now as long as you have it unlocked on one (THANK GOD)
you can buy a nice high res version of the illidary tabard in the DH class hall for 100g

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
took us 24 attempts to get aggramar down we did have a .1% wipe on like pull 10 but the damage from the adds dot was out of control. everybody had to play perfect.

You get pvp appearance unlocked on EVERY character now as long as you have it unlocked on one (THANK GOD)
you can buy a nice high res version of the illidary tabard in the DH class hall for 100g

The PVP appearance unlocking on all characters was a nice change. I really did not want to have to grind that much PVP on every damn character so it was a sensible change.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

We didn't even get it. The add damage was nutty. Tank damage felt a bit absurd too but that may be related to magic

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly would accept the change if having to log all the way out and log in manually ment having to redo the security crap every time. All the other blizzard stuff does a good job of saving that so you don't have to type it in all the bloody time. Oh well the legion app is pretty much legacy at this point anyway until their BfA app comes out.
I thought there was no bfa app and the legion app was going to go forward in to bfa?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought there was no bfa app and the legion app was going to go forward in to bfa?

Well one way or the other its going to need an major update for BFA and the current way of logging in different characters is going to go over like a lead baloon. If it was just redo username password I would be okay with that but jesus fuck having to pull out the damn security dongle and type that number once for every character hah no. What it should so is when it is auto logging you in bring you to the character select option. The current way they do it makes little sense and may be kinda broken as intended due to some artifacts they ran into with the shit fest that was the prepatch launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The only thing they have ever blamed on coding is bag space. What possible reason would anyone ever have yo remove character changing intentionally?
Ion's immersion.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Forced Personal Log Outs. Will be fixed when they release Legacy Log In mode in the next patch.

• 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
We didn't even get it. The add damage was nutty. Tank damage felt a bit absurd too but that may be related to magic

really? i thought the tank damage actually seemed lower especially on BrM (ran class ring + stagger ring + bob and weave) spec'd guard/high tolerance.

our DK was getting completely wrecked though, several times he just got one shot.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Surely those asshats can figure out the loot shit isn’t fun. I generally like Ion but I also talk to most people like their stupid.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
really? i thought the tank damage actually seemed lower especially on BrM (ran class ring + stagger ring + bob and weave) spec'd guard/high tolerance.

our DK was getting completely wrecked though, several times he just got one shot.
Well that's a pretty defensive setup. I typically tanked aggramar in full dps gear. It also may have been our healers struggling wirh the raid and that being passed off to me. I wasn't dying early or anything, just felt rough.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea I was full defensive...that fight scares me though even before the changes I would at least wear stagger ring.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He didn't really hit us too hard, the only butt clench was after intermissions and shit was exploding. MV helped a little. My cotank is a VDH and he wasn't doing too bad last night which was surprising

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Ion is a faggot, you guys keep talking about this shit and it all leads to the same conclusion. This legacy argument could be completely avoided if these dickless hacks made that shit work on -10 levels below instead of -11 levels. I am sure enough people will bitch piss and moan and when the sub numbers drop and Bobby Kotick gets word that he can't afford fresh blood of the innocent for the week he will come down and rape Ions asshole with a rockband guitar.

Keep in mind Blizzard has had to go back and reverse stupid fucking sayings when their arrogant asses start to leak subs like a sieve.

dims

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The PVP appearance unlocking on all characters was a nice change. I really did not want to have to grind that much PVP on every damn character so it was a sensible change.

Now they need to do that for that shitass Balance of Power quest.