World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Is there any way to prevent the stupid klaxxi fight in SoO from bugging out?

xzi

Mouthbreather
only way to avoid is killing them single target faster and hope they die before it bugs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

This place is so fucking stupid. It's only like the 5th time I've run it and I'm already sick of it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Disc game play feels improved with the removal of plea. Shadow game play is clunkier than ever.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I was hoping for pre-expansion events like the Invasions before Legion. Those were great for both learning the new spec and levelling up alts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

They stated there won't be any on purpose. Maybe they'll fuck up and we'll find something we can take advantage of for a while but they aren't going to put anything in for the pre-launch event.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For Priest it seems like Disc once again it baller as fuck. Ready to WTFBBQPWN when in the hands of a master. I imagine it's still one of the harder specs to run with high proficiency though.

Khane

What nameplate addons do you guys use? I've always tinkered with the ElvUI nameplates and used those but they seem broken when fighting large raid boss mobs since 8.0. You used to be able to anchor the nameplate when the boss was so big that the nameplate would be off screen but that does not seem to work anymore. Looks like it's time to switch to an actual nameplate addon.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
KuiNameplates. Tidy Plates stopped working for me at some point, I switched and never looked back.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
why in the ever loving fuck is Windwalker monk so messed up.

literally 20% of our raid damage right now comes from standing in things like argus scythe and double cleaves on aggramar

Chi "spender" that is supposed to be used to burn off extra chi while other things are on CD is doing WAY more damage than our big hitting RSK

the lego helm originally read "strike of the windlord has a reduced cd and lets your Blackout kick do more damage" has been greyed out, which makes sense because we no longer have strike of the wind lord. but we have a white tiger strike talent now that is being buffed by the helm...oh and the helm picked up 3% damage as well. so the helm is literally giving you 3% extra total damage, lower white tiger strike CD and a buff to Black out kick. which is the ability that is hitting harder than RSK, even without the helm.

small indie company needs to hire some people who know wtf they are doing.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, WW is all sorts of fucked up, and I really miss Strike of the Windlord because the Fist talent doesn't do cone damage.

Thinking about going with my DK or my hunter this time around.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I use KuiNameplates as well and like them

and ya almost every fight the majority of my damage comes from karma. In our heroic carry run I taunted every boss at the beginning of the fight to get my burst in.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i have no clue wtf im going to end up playing at this point, i was leaning pretty heavily on DH but after getting in some reps with it through ABT i dont think i could stand playing it an entire xpac.

i would love to tank on the BrM again but i gave up that spot when i retired. not sure if i'll be committing 3 days a week if i cant find a class i actually enjoy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Our WWs went from top dps to middle of the pack with this patch. They complained that they had to play perfectly to even be in that spot.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Just not standing in enough bad shit to pad numbers. i have played WW on maybe 3 bosses this xpac and on aggramar the other night i was number 2 dps. 25% of my damage was touch of karma damage from standing in both cleaves (if they were timed right). i would go from 5k dps to like 7k. that is some fucked up balancing.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I don't know what they were really aiming for but they screwed the spec up big time. It played great throughout Legion with a quirk here or two. Its not like the class had a ton of players, but now forget it. It will lose more.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just not standing in enough bad shit to pad numbers. i have played WW on maybe 3 bosses this xpac and on aggramar the other night i was number 2 dps. 25% of my damage was touch of karma damage from standing in both cleaves (if they were timed right). i would go from 5k dps to like 7k. that is some fucked up balancing.
Possibly. We were getting dicked pretty hard on aggramar anyways

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
karma.png

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yep, so much wrong with that.

why is black out kick #2, trinket proc is doing more dmg than WDP, RSK barely above straight melee.

i died fairly early on our kill (touch of karma didn't save me) but here is from my logs on one of our 14% mythic aggramar wipes, i had another touch of karma coming up

1532227698530.png