World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ion clearly doesn't understand the game mechanics. In the last q and a he said they put in necrotic to be bad for blood dk. Turns out they are the best tank for that affix. I know a lot of people who can raid mythic but have no clue. Turns out a lot of mythic raiding is about commitment and not standing in bad shit.
Ah the classic thought that mythic isn't difficult.

The problem is they have ion being the face for these comments while obviously not being the guy implementing them.

I think Argus And aggramar are two fights that properly demonstrate you can't just put in time and hope for the best.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Let's face it. Most mythic guilds consist of 5-6 players who know their shit and play their class at a fairly high level, 5-6 players who kinda know what they're doing and read up a little here and there so they can say stupid shit like "This trinket is BiS cuz it sims the best!" and 8-10 players who herp derp and perform just well enough to not be grey parsers and say stuff like "The dark patches on the ground are bugged! I swear I wasn't in that!".

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I raided to collect loot for keys, there were only a handful of players in my guild I could trust to take into a 24 and not feel like I'm full carrying them. With gear swapping being removed I'm not sure that desire to raid is even there anymore.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I swear those balls on KJ are bugged I wasn't even near them! Oh wait, they were...oops.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I swear those balls on KJ are bugged I wasn't even near them! Oh wait, they were...oops.
We have a few people on Argus that always died to cone "I read it was bugged! Look where my body is!!" Weird dude.. it's only happening to you... Every attempt.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
My favorite was when a ranged would snipe the enitre raid by being out of position to drop soul blight and would cone everyone. The same people would do it too roughly every pull and sometimes during late progression as well.

Argus had to have the most turn over rate for raid rosters during progression compared to any other boss in Legion.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It took me a couple tries to understand the cone shit, but I stopped dying to it after that. Usually.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
It took me a couple tries to understand the cone shit, but I stopped dying to it after that. Usually.
You mean when a wondering priest life gripped you into the proper spot a few times?

I'm still having a hell of a time figuring out what i want to play lol.... Pretty set on my priest just because i've been playing her forever but some of the other classes look amazing as well.. only thing i currently know is I don't like warrior,shaman,demonhunter (god if only havoc was any fun) and paladin

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Need another raid where you can murder all your friends with Path of Frost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You mean when a wondering priest life gripped you into the proper spot a few times?

I'm still having a hell of a time figuring out what i want to play lol.... Pretty set on my priest just because i've been playing her forever but some of the other classes look amazing as well.. only thing i currently know is I don't like warrior,shaman,demonhunter (god if only havoc was any fun) and paladin

Not even going to beat around the bush. Priest doesnt look like its going to be a monster anytime soon at any one spec, but I had a blast leveling up through legion playing it. Levitate and constant good luck on RNG probably didnt hurt, either.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Not even going to beat around the bush. Priest doesnt look like its going to be a monster anytime soon at any one spec, but I had a blast leveling up through legion playing it. Levitate and constant good luck on RNG probably didnt hurt, either.
I agree fully about shadow at least. It looks like shit. Disc is going to be amazing and holy is always solid but I just can’t give it up so hoping they do something right come 8.1.

That said I also don’t trust bliz so I’m going to level 3 toons and try to keep them as geared as I can. Right now dk hunter and warlock all look amazing to me but I don’t trust that lock won’t get clubbed st some point and the other 2 classes I only like 2 of the 3 specs so that’s concerning. God I wish havoc wasn’t complete shit bc i love vengeance lol.