World of Warcraft: Current Year

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
He also has a lambo (Supposedly). So he is also retarded with all that money.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He also has a lambo (Supposedly). So he is also retarded with all that money.

If you play wow for 12 hours a day and eat nothing but in and out and Wendy's and shit. I don't feel he has the opportunity to really blow money.

Lambo is dumb but he is bailing money.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
BTW since I have nowhere else to post this. Asmongold's room:

q2FCwTo.jpg
Looking at his desk with all those soft drinks and snacks no wonder he had dental issues in the past. Between twitch subs and donations he is easily raking in $30k a month for streaming 5 to 6 for an average of 5 days a week. Hell I wish I could do that. I would have my house and vehicles paid off in no time.

One guy made a video of him being on welfare and called him out on it. I believe one time he was on food stamps.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
For some reason the pets you can get in there sell really well too.

They do and I wish youtubers would stop making videos about it because the price has dropped in the last month

As for Asmongold, I can appreciate him regardless. He pay bills and spends money for his mom. I guess he could be lying, but he kind of stopped talking about personal life stuff after he posted that video a year or so ago. He's a memer but he's a good one.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They do and I wish youtubers would stop making videos about it because the price has dropped in the last month

As for Asmongold, I can appreciate him regardless. He pay bills and spends money for his mom. I guess he could be lying, but he kind of stopped talking about personal life stuff after he posted that video a year or so ago. He's a memer but he's a good one.
Oh I am completely jealous, I was serious. I know he helps his mom. I do not for one second believe he has a lambo though.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh I am completely jealous, I was serious. I know he helps his mom. I do not for one second believe he has a lambo though.

I think there'd be a big moment of shock for any parent when your aspy basement dwelling son starts pulling that kind of cash and still doesn't leave his room.

Is he still a pathetic failure when he pays off all the family debt and... still doesn't leave his room or change his habits in any way?

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's not much different than a CEO spending 14 hour days at work because he's a workaholic and never sees his family.

Aside from the autism.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's not much different than a CEO spending 14 hour days at work because he's a workaholic and never sees his family.

Aside from the autism.

I kind of lose my mind when people like Asmongold (who is at least occasionally funny) make so much money for doing fuck all. I mean, we live in a day in age where this kid who is dry and boring... not even remotely funny and makes $1M+ a year reviewing fast food wearing a suit.

TheReportOfTheWeek is creating Videos, Reviews, Podcasts, Radio Shows | Patreon

What. The. Fuck.

• 1Like