World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand his appeal dog.
I don't understand the appeal of watching other people eat or review food via video, either. I got a kick out of one or two of the original "React" videos, and I was about to say I wasn't a YouTube junky but then I realized I watch the shit out of CinemaSins, HonestTrailers, and HISHE.

xzi

Mouthbreather
unrelated but I'm currently setting up completely custom TSM groups and operations and I'm sure I'm gonna fuck it up and make some snipers day.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Koushirou Koushirou

So I tried the livestock app after you mentioned it. I liked it but how the fuck do I get the stupid icon bar thing out of the middle of the screen? The livestock bar is easy to move around but the one with icons I can't find any option to move or disable it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
unrelated but I'm currently setting up completely custom TSM groups and operations and I'm sure I'm gonna fuck it up and make some snipers day.
I should really get TSM4. On my Podunk backwards ass server I could probably become a millionaire.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You'd think pulling in big bucks streaming you could hire a fucking maid. I mean, my desk and office are a mess but god damn.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I should really get TSM4. On my Podunk backwards ass server I could probably become a millionaire.

I would wait maybe a few more weeks or for official release. It still remains very buggy and crashes like 70% of the time I go to my bank. Sometimes at the mailbox as well.

It's really good, and it's a lot easier to get into even without customizing anything whatsoever now so that's good too.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You'd think pulling in big bucks streaming you could hire a fucking maid. I mean, my desk and office are a mess but god damn.
A simple fucking trashcan would suffice. My brother in law is a slob like this. He didn't realize it until he spent time living with his brother and my sister who are organized clean freaks. But seriously, a trash can with trash bags. And vacuum, like, maybe twice a year...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Are the Darkshore WQ rewards are bugged or what? Logged on 4 characters and 2 of them were the same loot rewards like two bracers and two helms.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Are the Darkshore WQ rewards are bugged or what? Logged on 4 characters and 2 of them were the same loot rewards like two bracers and two helms.
All mine look like that pretty much, 2 of one item and then 2 of a different item. I think I had helm/gloves and helm/bracer today.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I would wait maybe a few more weeks or for official release. It still remains very buggy and crashes like 70% of the time I go to my bank. Sometimes at the mailbox as well.

It's really good, and it's a lot easier to get into even without customizing anything whatsoever now so that's good too.

Yea I used TSM4 beta for about 20 minutes a few weeks ago and then very quickly reverted right back to TSM3

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No idea who that was but I looked him up and he's not 400 lbs like I thought he would be based on that pic. Grats him I guess.

edit: pic

I think someone said before he's on like 60mg of long acting adderall daily. He can eat whatever the fuck he wants, the quick metabolism and 4 hours of sleep per day ensures he burns it all off.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Its part of the character I'm sure. People love walking disasters. The more fucked up and public your life is, the more people will watch it.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Koushirou Koushirou

So I tried the livestock app after you mentioned it. I liked it but how the fuck do I get the stupid icon bar thing out of the middle of the screen? The livestock bar is easy to move around but the one with icons I can't find any option to move or disable it.

Er, can you toss a screenshot? I've never seen a bar or icon that hangs around when using the addon.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Koushirou Koushirou

Ah, okay, /livestock prefs and the main page there will have a show/hide buttons section. Try that.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ah, okay, /livestock prefs and the main page there will have a show/hide buttons section. Try that.

This:

1532731055454.png

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I made the mistake of trying out Fury Warr and now I'm doing a Crone Crone . It's pretty damn fun. Demo warlock looking intriguing too.

Probably sticking to huntard though.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Demo is a fuckton of fun. Destro is like an old baseball glove. Haven't touched affliction yet. I hear it needs some haste or something.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The Darkshore WQ rewards are random, unfortunately the options between them are very limited so likelihood of rolling the same reward is fairly likely. Shoulders and certain items might have higher rarity, which may calculate out to be more rare than intended. Having average items above 240, I don't really give a fuck, I'm just hoping to get the full tmog in the next three weeks across 1-3 characters.

I will say these WQ's are massively more irritating to complete than anything I'd dealt with prior, even on Argus, so I'm glad they're gated and limited to gear, with long refreshes and no cycling gold rewards or other shit. Right now I have zero incentive to log in other than the tmog, and pet token rewards from the legion mission board (that I'll buy lvl25 tokens with but not actually pet battle).