World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah I can't see any of the Alliance characters being evil enough to do it, even for the greater good. Use of fire makes me think false flag though since most bad guy factions have signature destructive magics.

Like I feel like if Alleria got void possessed she wouldn't be burning it, there'd be some shadow priest shit going on.

Naga/Azshara you would expect to use water but thats weak against grass type cities and they have mages who can respec to fire. But would regular fire be enough?

I guess they summon Ragnaros or another firelord to burn it (just like Hyjal). Naga are allied to Twilights Hammer who summon elements and both factions are in Blackfathom Deep which is right below the Azerite spawn in Darkshore.

Azerite being involved is a good bet.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I can't see any of the Alliance characters being evil enough to do it, even for the greater good. Use of fire makes me think false flag though since most bad guy factions have signature destructive magics.

Like I feel like if Alleria got void possessed she wouldn't be burning it, there'd be some shadow priest shit going on.

Naga/Azshara you would expect to use water but thats weak against grass type cities and they have mages who can respec to fire. But would regular fire be enough?

I guess they summon Ragnaros or another firelord to burn it (just like Hyjal). Naga are allied to Twilights Hammer who summon elements and both factions are in Blackfathom Deep which is right below the Azerite spawn in Darkshore.

Azerite being involved is a good bet.

Accidental Azerite explosion so the Horde and Alliance can stop their super srs war and the title, "Battle For Azeroth" will actually be the two factions united in carebear fashion once again and the entire thing is a red herring.

Battle For Azeroth really meant fighting to Save the Azeroth World Soul... TOGETHER!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So everyone is talking about ElvUi, I used to hate it and thought it was a piece of shit but honestly it’s so customizable and they update it so often that it is just the way to go. Then again one of the first things I do with ElvUi is turn off 95% of the things they reskin. I don’t like all their visual black box shit.

Still I haven’t really even been able to think about logging on this last week so I haven’t updated much since the patch or even had a chance to do the prepatch bullshit gated event.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It was probably Greymane. Sylvanas killed his son, so he frames the Horde to get the Alliance to march on Undercity.

If it was me, I'd have Magni do it because he's corrupted by Old Gods and go all Event Horizon native, saying "Azeroth is tired of all your shit and hates your tree". Then make him a mutant diamond boss in a future raid.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It was probably Greymane. Sylvanas killed his son, so he frames the Horde to get the Alliance to march on Undercity.

If it was me, I'd have Magni do it because he's corrupted by Old Gods and go all Event Horizon native, saying "Azeroth is tired of all your shit and hates your tree". Then make him a mutant diamond boss in a future raid.

If WOW was real the Undercity would be the worst place ever. Could you imagine living there if you weren't a Forsaken? I would loathe any business trips to that nasty shithole.

Alliance can keep it.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, take Undercity and you solidify a claim on nearly all of the Eastern Kingdoms, so that works out too. Flush the sewers with water magic I guess.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can definitely see Matthias Shaw false flagging the Elves as long as it would help Stormwind.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It ain't the first time Undercity has been attacked. So how's this alter the game landscape? Will horde occupy teldrassil and alliance occupy Undercity?

Or just for the event?

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can definitely see Matthias Shaw false flagging the Elves as long as it would help Stormwind.

Burning down their world tree is a pretty fucking insane false flag.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Burning down their world tree is a pretty fucking insane false flag.
That's the moustache of a man who wants to watch the world burn. How many times do we find demons/shapeshifters/cultists infiltrating the stormwind guard/SI:7 when he's supposed to be the guy stopping that shit?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

His wife was in darnassus and nearly died there is very little chance genn did it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The 2nd half to the pre quest goes live tomorrow or next week? BFA is only two weeks away!!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So everyone is talking about ElvUi, I used to hate it and thought it was a piece of shit but honestly it’s so customizable and they update it so often that it is just the way to go. Then again one of the first things I do with ElvUi is turn off 95% of the things they reskin. I don’t like all their visual black box shit.

Still I haven’t really even been able to think about logging on this last week so I haven’t updated much since the patch or even had a chance to do the prepatch bullshit gated event.

WAGO has many custom ElvUI packages that are nice.

The pre-launch stuff sucks, you aren't missing shit. I rushed through it on my hunter and now just do some of the WQs on the classes I'm gonna try in BFA when there are upgrades.

The 2nd half to the pre quest goes live tomorrow or next week? BFA is only two weeks away!!

Tomorrow I believe.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Syvannas blows up whatever stockplie of Azerite that the Alliance had gathered, which causes the Tree to burn. Side note, the Blood Elves started showing up in the WQ's today.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It feels meaningful because I've been dicking on my priest and levels were flying. Was wondering what the hell was going on.

EDIT: I could just be too dumb to figure it out, but my googlefu tells me I'm right about this... My one complaint about ELVUI so far is that mob Unit Frames stay green or whatever healthcolor you put in.

DOUBLE EDIT: I might be a goddamn moron. Figured it out 20s later.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Hopefully it's a meaningful amount.

I found the 40s and 50s so boring I bailed on the derp I was killing time with just to have a name back for the character I decided to boost. 90 to 110 is not a problem at all but holy shit those lower levels were ass. You combine that with being in a crappy zone (Silithus seemed really bad, tons of awful kill X quests where X = 15 or 20) and it turns into a slog right quick.

xzi

Mouthbreather
What if Bolvars big fiery ass accidentally set Darnassus on fire while trying to sieze Azerite for the Scourge?

or.. Azerite is super volitaile it seems, what if that shit just blows up?