World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just google and take the first option. Wowhead is usually the most clear.

What do you use?
That's part of the problem, sometimes you have to use it. I just try to minimize it where I can. I look up guides/etc on other sites, or whatever the class discords link. For items I just google them and usually it's wowhead.

Most importantly, don't leave the site open

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Honestly it catches me every major patch, I always forget they reset it and then I look at my FPS stuck at 99
Worst part was at the beginning of hte pre-patch it would reset multiple times per day. Was annoying as hell.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not sure what you're getting at. I also said in a previous post that this latest patch has me suffering from FPS loss. I figured I'd at least let the guy know he doesn't need to be capped at 99

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure what you're getting at. I also said in a previous post that this latest patch has me suffering from FPS loss. I figured I'd at least let the guy know he doesn't need to be capped at 99
Just that his problem isnt the capped fps, it is the drop in fps from the capped position.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
It's a 100hz monitor using gsync, I have uncapped framerate applied, but my understanding is my fps would be = to my hz. Hence the 99. Yeah though, that's not my issue.

I will update to today's driver when I get home, thanks up for heads up on that.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So are you going to help him with that or just bash the guy who let him know why it's sitting at 99 fps
Am I going to help him with a problem he wasn't asking about? Nope. Am I going to amuse myself by pointing out that some of you don't bother reading the posts you reply to? Yup!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I read his goddamn post man. Did you see mine where I said my frame rate was shitty too? Next time I won't mention anything if I can't address every point in a post

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I read his goddamn post man. Did you see mine where I said my frame rate was shitty too? Next time I won't mention anything if I can't address every point in a post
Well someone other than you made a snarky remark. Its due to that post that I posted anything and do note that I didn't address you directly when I did so.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It's a 100hz monitor using gsync, I have uncapped framerate applied, but my understanding is my fps would be = to my hz. Hence the 99. Yeah though, that's not my issue.

I will update to today's driver when I get home, thanks up for heads up on that.
I would still check the advanced settings and try unchecking the foreground/background boxes. Those things were what caused the funky mouse sensitivity for me and would not be surprised if incorrect settings on that panel caused various other issues including the frame rate drop, especially if WoW for whatever reason thought it was running in the background and suddenly dropped to 30fps or whatever the default is.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I read that certain bag mods were causing framerate issues. However, I am happy to report ArkInventory screams along at thousands of FPS.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users