World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, but no. Undercity is about to be ass-rammed by the full might of the Alliance, which would not have happened if Bitchvanas just took the tree hostage. Even Anduin got triggered.
She can now be sure that every single Night Elf will fight to the bitter end because of that. We're far from lost hope.

But.. Saurfang has a point, now the rest of the Alliance are going to get involved.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If you read her dialogues when the War of Thorns started 2 weeks ago (lol reading quests?) she expresses her intent to kill Malfurion to make the night elves lose hope. I mean almost word for word she says she has to destroy their hope. When that night elf says "You cannot kill hope" and she realizes all of them elves would rally together, it's not a "REEEEEEE IM MAD NOW" it's more of a realization that no matter how stomped the night elves get, they will still band together.

Read? Dialogue?

1523576391354.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dark Lady watch over us

Hardcore bitch came to the same conclusion Garrosh did. The only way to achieve truly lasting peace and prosperity is by turning Stormwind, Darnasus and ironforge into smoking craters.

By any means necessary and has even less restraint than Garrosh.

That being said. Saurfang is the warchief we deserve.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From Furor interview... Guess they were expecting and planning on people being angry.

Afrasiabi: What I would say is… Be patient.
This is a living, breathing world and a living, breathing story that is continuing to progress.
A game, especially WoW, it isn't like a book where you can just devour it and get the satisfaction of learning and understanding the whole of it, right?

Unfortunately for us, we have chapters broken up across an expansion of patches. So as much as we would love to tell you what's going to happen, we'd really rather you find out for yourself.
But in order for that to happen, we have to allow the regular expansion process to unfold. What would be great is... just... take note of that.
We want to make sure that you feel something, that there's some emotionality there for you.
Sometimes it's anger. That's a valid emotion! Sometimes it's happiness, sometimes it's sadness and excitement and so on.

From Warcraft Storytelling - What's The Future?: Part Three

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the Taurens continue to support Sylvanas throughout BfA that will be really disappointing, out of all the races in WoW, they seemed to be the most neutral (aside from the typical bad seeds that both sides have). Making BfA be about Alliance vs. Horde is dumb as well, and hopefully this is the last xpack. ;p

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
They better keep making expansions until I get my frickin Black Empire expansion, damnit. I want a world covered in Old God ziggurats, giant tentacles and squicky whispers.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've always though that Horde as Evil, so I'm surprised so many are butt-hurt. Tauren's have always looked out of place on the Horde side.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If the Taurens continue to support Sylvanas throughout BfA that will be really disappointing, out of all the races in WoW, they seemed to be the most neutral (aside from the typical bad seeds that both sides have). Making BfA be about Alliance vs. Horde is dumb as well, and hopefully this is the last xpack. ;p

An expansion that, at its end, completely reshuffled around who was on what side and then allowed the players to pick a side for themselves at its conclusion would be pretty cool. One of the things happening with the allied races stuff is the idea that the conflict is growing larger and larger as more and more races get sucked into it. I could see telling a story of the heroes just being tired of it and the different champions (player characters) wrestling away control.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've always though that Horde as Evil, so I'm surprised so many are butt-hurt. Tauren's have always looked out of place on the Horde side.
They were only "evil" when they were corrupted by the Fel. That was resolved in Warcraft 3, when Thrall used a Soul Gem to purge the fel from Grommash, who was then able to murderface Mannoroth, breaking the blood curse. Illidan created another Fel Horde in Burning Crusade, but that was squashed after you "killed" him. Orcs conquer, but without the Fel, there's no blood lust. And they're on Azeroth because of the fuckin' Legion for both wrecking their planet and the fel. A lot of orcs are nature hippies just like tauren, and trolls even.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's with a sad heart that I announce I will not be buying BfA on launch. I disagree with the way the story has gone, and I just can't be a part of so it when so many innocent lives were lost.

No really, not buying it, but that's because I'm just not having fun, and so I'm gonna quit forcing it. Haven't played in 8 months, and none of the pre-patch launch stuff or class changes have gotten me riled up to play. Be interesting to see how things unfold though.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dark Lady watch over us

Hardcore bitch came to the same conclusion Garrosh did. The only way to achieve truly lasting peace and prosperity is by turning Stormwind, Darnasus and ironforge into smoking craters.

By any means necessary and has even less restraint than Garrosh.

That being said. Saurfang is the warchief we deserve.

Hah! I had this opinion up until Garrosh. Might be time to embrace my inner undead. Fuck the living.

• 1Like

Caeden

I mean...another way to look at it is Vol’jin fucked up. Sylvanas has always had her own agenda. Always. And the forsaken have been the brunt of hate from the alliance and some in the horde. They were meat for Garrosh’s army. Maybe she’s gonna raise those bodies as forsaken. Undead nightelves confirmed!

xzi

Mouthbreather
Vol'jin literally says that he doesn't trust her when putting her in power. As well as saying "Many will not understand"

betting on a callback tbh

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
By allowing hate to destroy her and her people, Sylvanus will realize that we cant win by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love.

• 2Worf

Caeden

By allowing hate to destroy her and her people, Sylvanus will realize that we cant win by fighting what we hate, but by saving what we love.

Is that going to end with a female horde pandaren kamikazing a troll siege engine for a little interracial nubbins?

Also, remember when the horde players got pissed they changed horde pallies to use the sunwell for power rather than forcefully taking it from a Naaru? I feel like the fucking carebears must have moved over from alliance at some point.