World of Warcraft: Current Year

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There is nothing new out right now. It's same shit thats been here two years ago(outside raids) . Wait till xpack is out to decide imo.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Vol'jin literally says that he doesn't trust her when putting her in power. As well as saying "Many will not understand"

betting on a callback tbh

This is why troll's should never be Warchief. All they are good for are raid zones.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Vol'jin literally says that he doesn't trust her when putting her in power. As well as saying "Many will not understand"

betting on a callback tbh

The Legion influenced him through the wound he suffered. He thought the whispers he heard were the spirits. They were not.

There's no grand strategy though. Saragaras just likes pale blue titties.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is nothing new out right now. It's same shit thats been here two years ago(outside raids) . Wait till xpack is out to decide imo.
I haven't played in 8 months. There was plenty new, including the changes to all the classes compared to how they were when I played.

If new raids in Legion and new class rotations/skills/abilities aren't going to interest me now, they won't later.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
A lot of balance and gameplay is shit right now for a lot of classes, everything theoretically should be better at 120

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Sylvanas is a tragic character who is currently stuck in a no win situation: For her people to survive, others must die and then brought back in undeath just like them. And for all that, if she and her people don't survive, they face an eternity of suffering. She and the Forsaken are literally people with no hope left, but must try to survive anyway because the alternative is so much worse. And worst of all, she cannot even tell anyone the truth, because it would cause chaos for the Forsaken people themselves and could easily lead to someone like Garrosh to hold them hostage against her.

I think in the end it will work out, because not only is this forcing the Horde and Alliance to come to terms with one another post Legion, it also seems that we may end up disrupting Azshara and N'Zoth's plans in Zandalar and Kul'Tiras before it is too late, maybe.

I'm not sure that Sylvanas will survive the expansion, but I don't think she will end up redeemed; rather I could see some possibilities where she is finally given peace that Arthas denied her by bringing her back.

On that note, I also don't think its a surprise that we are suddenly seeing Arthas pop back up in the narrative. he had a major affect on quite a few of the major characters and there are some things that happened in WotLK that I think could be hints to what may happen in BfA. Plus, I would love nothing more than to have Jaina to start going on about taking a stand and stopping the Horde, only for Sylvanas to ask where all her bravado was back when Jaina and Uther could have stopped Arthas before he went off the deep end.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An expansion that, at its end, completely reshuffled around who was on what side and then allowed the players to pick a side for themselves at its conclusion would be pretty cool. One of the things happening with the allied races stuff is the idea that the conflict is growing larger and larger as more and more races get sucked into it. I could see telling a story of the heroes just being tired of it and the different champions (player characters) wrestling away control.
I could support that.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I feel like Sylvanas being "emotional because a night elf was mean to her" is completely wrong and you can put part of the blame on blizzard, part on the fanbase.

If you read her dialogues when the War of Thorns started 2 weeks ago (lol reading quests?) she expresses her intent to kill Malfurion to make the night elves lose hope. I mean almost word for word she says she has to destroy their hope. When that night elf says "You cannot kill hope" and she realizes all of them elves would rally together, it's not a "REEEEEEE IM MAD NOW" it's more of a realization that no matter how stomped the night elves get, they will still band together.

Now they're not banding together. Now they're fuckin dead like a bunch of idiots instead and their hope is lost.

But.. Saurfang has a point, now the rest of the Alliance are going to get involved.

RANDO NELF NPC: You can kill me, but you cannot kill hope.

SYLVANAS: Saurfang! Hold my beer!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Legion influenced him through the wound he suffered. He thought the whispers he heard were the spirits. They were not.

There's no grand strategy though. Saragaras just likes pale blue titties.
Pale blue and dark red, he has good taste.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hahaha, no. Just not feeling it.
I can understand that. I started playing with the sole purpose of unlocking the Alliance allied races, got Lightforged and Void unlocked the other day, so I'm just lvling up one of each for the heritage armor. Once BfA is released, I'll chew through the story content, get the Dark Iron unlocked and probably quit for another two+ years. Class balance just seems like people playing with numbers, rather than looking at gameplay. Combat is trash, old and dated. Really needs a revamp, switch over to BDO combat but allow for strong group play and actual raiding. It'll never happen though, at least not with current mindset at Blizzard/WoW.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Still don’t get the whole Horde is evil shit dummies keep spitting out over and over. Alliance has always seemed more evil than Horde over the years in my experience. Also Alliance are always gonna be faggots, it is known.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Still don’t get the whole Horde is evil shit dummies keep spitting out over and over. Alliance has always seemed more evil than Horde over the years in my experience. Also Alliance are always gonna be faggots, it is known.

jokerenemies.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather

>literally put orcs in concentration camps AFTER the war ended
>orcs finally break out and try to reform
>constantly being hunted by humans
>orcs are even attempting to be peaceful
>still being hunted
>they kill a few humans in retaliation

"Wow I can't believe the orcs would do this"

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So the horde are black Americans and alliance are white. All starting to make sense

• 1Worf

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So both TSM and Auctioneer were fucking with my ability to promote/demote people and/or set guild notes. I don't get it, since others are running TSM4 and can do these things, but hey...

Using Auctionator for now until I can figure this shit out. I do miss TSM, though.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So the horde are black Americans and alliance are white. All starting to make sense

Wait. Does this mean the Forsaken are Muslims?

Neither side really likes them, but the Horde took them for Social Justice. They take a join us or die approach. No problems sacrificing themselves to kill the living.

Shit.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Man.. I take a 2 month break from WoW thanks to my gaming laptop taking a shit out here in Afghanistan, and all hell breaks loose. I just logged in and all my gear is.. uh.. wtf? LOL