World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How long does a 1-60 take? Thinking of using the 110 token to roll a rogue for BfA but would it be worth it to knock out 1-60 quick so I can get professions to 700?

Neither do I which is why I'm laughing so hard. No idea why he said that lolll

Just recently started leveling a Nightborne Warlock and did 20-60 in 17 hours /played. Most of that leveling was done after they nerfed the amount of exp needed and lowered mob hp and damage. However, leveling to 60 doesn't really matter anymore as I don't think it boosts any of your professions and even if it did it would be quicker/better to make a class trial and then boost that class trial.

That's with full heirlooms including the Dread Pirate Ring and Warmode On

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So, guise, in order to reflect the newly "evil" nature of the Horde, I've decided to bestow guild leadership onto a new, benevolent figurehead:

1533401082389.png

I give it 30 mins before someone reports my ass.

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I tried to name mine Mooseking but any king ending seems to be auto rejected.

Settled on Mooseboss. It will be even funnier when I race change to Zandalari or smth! Also he needs a guild invite sometime.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Just toss this out here....the new cinematic is a great example of why the Live action WoW film was an abomination and that they should had their cinematic division just make a 2 hour cinematic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The new cinematic was amazing but I absolutely hated the Warbringer ones.

The Warbringers shorts weren't really cinematics, per se. They usually do a pretty fantastic job on the actual cinematics and have for a long time. The problem is that their longest cinematic is what, 10-15 minutes? Turning that into a 2h+ affair is quite a difference.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'd rather their cinematic team worked on the game instead of that abomination of a movie. The art was the least of it's problems

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, I dunno. Zappyboi did a superb job of pointing out that he's a fucking noob that shouldn't even be licking Saurfang's boots.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got the Firehawk mount off Ragnaros today. Supposedly 1% drop chance. Random loot is random but on the off chance that it's bugged, people might want to give it a go. I used heroic 25 man setting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Meanwhile,

1533406213000.png

Skadi can blow me. That's 81/77 attempts since I started recording attempts, but it's been maaaany more than that.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I got the Firehawk mount off Ragnaros today. Supposedly 1% drop chance. Random loot is random but on the off chance that it's bugged, people might want to give it a go. I used heroic 25 man setting.

It ain't bugged, you just got lucky. It was bugged at one point in 10man and was 100%, but they fixed that. I got it a couple weeks ago too, but haven't seen it since. Did get a Drake of the South Wind yesterday though. Nothing beats the Rag mount though, it's supposedly the largest mount in the game too. Can't even fit through doors lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It ain't bugged, you just got lucky. It was bugged at one point in 10man and was 100%, but they fixed that. I got it a couple weeks ago too, but haven't seen it since. Did get a Drake of the South Wind yesterday though. Nothing beats the Rag mount though, it's supposedly the largest mount in the game too. Can't even fit through doors lol.
I wouldn't be so hasty. A lot of people are reporting mount drops. It might not be 100% but it also might not be 1%

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Nothing beats the Rag mount though, it's supposedly the largest mount in the game too. Can't even fit through doors lol.

Antoran Charhound/Gloomhound don't generally fit through doors either. If you're a Tauren, you can't even get into some hallways on it.