World of Warcraft: Current Year

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It ain't bugged, you just got lucky. It was bugged at one point in 10man and was 100%, but they fixed that. I got it a couple weeks ago too, but haven't seen it since. Did get a Drake of the South Wind yesterday though. Nothing beats the Rag mount though, it's supposedly the largest mount in the game too. Can't even fit through doors lol.

Yea it could be luck, just happened to be my first ever kill of Ragnaros. And yes, it's enormous, it blocks so much of the screen you can't even see where you're going really.

tbh I was just bored and was checking out some old raids I hadn't seen before. Didn't even know about the mount, nor do I collect them. I farmed Rivendare's and the (nice and compact) Nether Ray back in TBC and have been using those ever since.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hrmmm. Leveling in the 60-80 range still seems fucked. I was getting like 22k per quest turn in in the level 50 range. Hit 60, went to outland and now I only get like 15k per quest turn in.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hasn't Outlands always been bad for exp though? What about Northrend? Its available at 60 now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Outlands main problem is everything is too spread out. Not sure what level you get full speed flying but I imagine that minimizes it

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well I just went and did Malygos and Arthas and got no mount, so they don't seem bugged to me unless it's isolated to Rag again, which would be strange since Rag's mount was already bugged in the past, although I guess also less strange because of that too.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't done the alliance side of the quests but apparantly you can find this guy in Darnassus as it burns...

13991.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 13 users

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I think mount drops all over the place are a little amped up for some reason whether accidental or on purpose.

Just got the Cloudwing Hippogryph mount minutes ago after months of trying. Four paragon mounts to go <sigh>. No luck with Ragnaros or Ultraxion mounts, the other ones I'm trying regularly right now.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So I've done the Burning of Teldrassil a few times now, and I'm wondering why the fuck Sylvanas didn't finish off Stormrage herself? Besides the obvious "kill your own prey". I mean, if she really wanted him actually dead, especially knowing how old that fucker is and how much shit he's survived..

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Who the fuck designed tsm 4. This is the most unintuitive piece of horse shit I've ever used

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Antoran Charhound/Gloomhound don't generally fit through doors either. If you're a Tauren, you can't even get into some hallways on it.

I can't fit through doors on literally any mount so I'm glad other people have to suffer

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Man boosted up a priest cause its one of the few classes I don’t have. How the F do high level disc priests do what they do. Tried to heal a heroic dungeon and people were just getting shit smashed and I struggled to bring them back to full.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Mage seems to be in a really good place right now. It only took me a day to pick up all three specs and play them properly. I only missed travel form and raw durability of my druid given his gear level (240), but the damage output was relatively the same - save for frost, which has all the damage, aoe, control and durability. Arcane output is nasty, but the mana control is a bit annoying. Fire is just rocking between fireball, fireblast and Pyro blast with all the procs. They all played well, felt "right", talents were all fairly useful with minimal tradeoffs. Made me even more annoyed with how Balance talents are all pretty garbage right now, and play hasn't been this simple since BC.

Also playing my disc priest again just... What the fuck. Such a cluster fuck. Reminded me of vanilla shadow, it just doesn't play very cleanly or easily.

Man boosted up a priest cause its one of the few classes I don’t have. How the F do high level disc priests do what they do. Tried to heal a heroic dungeon and people were just getting shit smashed and I struggled to bring them back to full.

Disc sucks until you're properly geared, and it takes a lot of work to play it right - nearly every skill needs to be target of target macro'd, and talents are key. Keep up shield, spam your two dmg spells, fill in with direct heals. It's not the best dungeon healer, but has some intense raid shield/healing capacity with even shitty gear.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ugly was ok, everything was right there and easy to mess with. I feel like they purposely obfuscated shit for the sake of grabbing new users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I wouldnt be surprised if Sylvanas is a major boss in BfA. I see her going the Arthas route and becoming completely corrupt, unsavable.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Mage seems to be in a really good place right now. It only took me a day to pick up all three specs and play them properly. I only missed travel form and raw durability of my druid given his gear level (240), but the damage output was relatively the same - save for frost, which has all the damage, aoe, control and durability. Arcane output is nasty, but the mana control is a bit annoying. Fire is just rocking between fireball, fireblast and Pyro blast with all the procs. They all played well, felt "right", talents were all fairly useful with minimal tradeoffs. Made me even more annoyed with how Balance talents are all pretty garbage right now, and play hasn't been this simple since BC.

Also playing my disc priest again just... What the fuck. Such a cluster fuck. Reminded me of vanilla shadow, it just doesn't play very cleanly or easily.

Disc sucks until you're properly geared, and it takes a lot of work to play it right - nearly every skill needs to be target of target macro'd, and talents are key. Keep up shield, spam your two dmg spells, fill in with direct heals. It's not the best dungeon healer, but has some intense raid shield/healing capacity with even shitty gear.
Ya, as a fresh 170 or whatever, i seem to do about 60% of the healing a 210 geared player does. It is hectic, I dont know how anyone could do this with a base UI

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I wouldnt be surprised if Sylvanas is a major boss in BfA. I see her going the Arthas route and becoming completely corrupt, unsavable.
She's been inconsolable since she died the first time, they've only done well at portraying her as someone who might be redeemable. I liked the comment someone said about how she was made Warchief, is because Vol'jin was wounded by the Fel, and under duress. She wouldn't have been given it under normal circumstances, and if there were any other options at the time. I mean shit, she had trust in a demon lord who ultimately betrayed her, too. She's been betrayed a lot. Including by her own kind. Her actions have been rather pragmatic, if emotionally charged. I think we're only seeing a small part of her overall plan so far. Curious to see how she reacts to Undercity getting blown the fuck up...