World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm really confused about power levels, not that they've ever been consistent. Malfurion resurrected Malorne and Cenarius, the original druids killed by the bitch demon Achimonde. So maybe he did deserve to die to an axe in the asshole.

I have little concern for Alliance heroes considering they godmode all over the fucking place and never die lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This story stuff is fine and all but I'm really more concerned about seeing the class I boosted already have nerfs on the way. I have no frame of reference, I don't know what I'm doing, I have no idea what the game looks like at 120, and I'll never set foot in a mythic raid but I care very much about this -
  • Smite damage reduced by 6%.
  • Discipline
    • Shadow Word: Pain reduced by 9%.
    • Shadowfiend damage reduced by 16%.
    • Mindbender damage reduced by 8%
It's an outrage despite my inability to quantify any of it!

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Nerfs are an inevitability for everyone. Don't let it shape what you're playing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I have little concern for Alliance heroes considering they godmode all over the fucking place and never die lol.

Horde even kills off characters with excellent story arcs going across 3 expansions (Nazgrim).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just look at the list of god mode powers Jaina has through the scenario and then the jail break in SW. Mass teleportation, arcane shield, massive frost nova that stops blight, unlimited blizzards, ice wall, floaty ship magic, and arcane cannon barrage. Oh and Anduin can combat mass rez. Not to mention void lady who has vague void powers that includes some kind of void teleport.

Horde has a Tauren with no powers, a banshee with limited powers, a goblin with no powers except Tech and greed, a blood elf with no notable powers, an orc that has given up, and Zappyboi... nevermind, Horde wins.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have such disappointment with this pre-release. I thought, okay.. Cool. We're invading from Darkshore side and Liberal Saurfang is cutting through Felwood. So we'll have a story in Felwood (cause it fucking hinted at every point that it was going to be dangerous, right?) and then we'll take Darnassus - concluding chapter 1. Chapter two, we port right into Undercities belly and rise up from beneath to fight the Alliance, which should have had us spill into the battlefield, release the poison and push alliance back to a reserve point in Tirisfal Glades. Allowing World Quests to be available there. Then the next part of the series should have had alliance overpowering the resistance, pushing into Under City and then Sylvanas laying her trap to conclude chapter two.

BUT, no it didnt happen that way at all. It feels rushed. It feels as though they were just trying to put it out there and nevermind what the hell the player is doing until release. But whatever, gimme the g'd expansion so I can gain 5 pounds sitting on my ass for 3-4 days.

• 3Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just look at the list of god mode powers Jaina has through the scenario and then the jail break in SW. Mass teleportation, arcane shield, massive frost nova that stops blight, unlimited blizzards, ice wall, floaty ship magic, and arcane cannon barrage. Oh and Anduin can combat mass rez. Not to mention void lady who has vague void powers that includes some kind of void teleport.

Horde has a Tauren with no powers, a banshee with limited powers, a goblin with no powers except Tech and greed, a blood elf with no notable powers, an orc that has given up, and Zappyboi... nevermind, Horde wins.

Yeah, that's what annoyed me about Jaina and the Alliance in that scenario, but made me more glad to be Horde. Alliance jumps around with god powers and still accomplishes nothing, but Horde does everything within the realm of belief.

They could have easily had some mages or catapults bomb the blight (because they should've expected it by now since UC is THE lab for the shit), used some siege bombs on the wall, then moved in with some dwarven tanks. NOPE. They had to make Jaina godmode it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Since when can banshees raise the dead in Warcraft lore? Only arthas a lich/dk can do it that o remember. Is this something that has been part of their abilities or this an upgrade Sylvanas just recently got? Yeah I know we also have battle priests aka sword wielding clerics.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
How fucking dumb do these people think we are, anyway?

1533686394452.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Since when can banshees raise the dead in Warcraft lore? Only arthas a lich/dk can do it that o remember. Is this something that has been part of their abilities or this an upgrade Sylvanas just recently got? Yeah I know we also have battle priests aka sword wielding clerics.

I assumed those were short duration temporary animations rather than true undead.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
She has had necromancy powers since wc3 the frozen throne when she could raise temporary skeletons.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
^They were skeletons, not ghouls/zombies. Guess is they would have fallen down when out of Sylvanas' range.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asmon has 14,444 subs. Holy Fuck. I was born at the wrong time.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck Jaina and her magical ship, what a stupid scene lol

So the deal with that is at the end of her warbringer cinematic she raises the ship that her father was on when it sunk at Theremore when he died. So she is in full fuck you mode.

Also have to remember that she absorbed all of the power of the energy bomb in theremore which was powered by the focusing iris which was suppoedly the most powerful arcane artifact in azeroth.

She gets through the blight by freezing the vapor, it will just come back.

RIght now in character development Jainia and Anduin are really the most interesting at the start of BFA. I really hope Baine steps up soon.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the Orcs / Tauren still stand with Sylvanas after what she says to Saurfang and Baine, then they have no balls and are just weak. She needs to be slapped down.

Started questing in Outlands on my new mage, and my memory is obviously bad because I have absolutely no idea how the Naga got there, or why? Weren't the Naga transformed Elves from Azeroth?

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If the Orcs / Tauren still stand with Sylvanas after what she says to Saurfang and Baine, then they have no balls and are just weak. She needs to be slapped down.

Started questing in Outlands on my new mage, and my memory is obviously bad because I have absolutely no idea how the Naga got there, or why? Weren't the Naga transformed Elves from Azeroth?
Illidan had the Skull of Gul'dan, who was capable of spawning portals. So he took the Naga and Blood Elves (those allied with Kael'thas) with him.