World of Warcraft: Current Year

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I'm really confused about power levels, not that they've ever been consistent. Malfurion resurrected Malorne and Cenarius, the original druids killed by the bitch demon Achimonde. So maybe he did deserve to die to an axe in the asshole.
U mean a non honorable blow

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If the Orcs / Tauren still stand with Sylvanas after what she says to Saurfang and Baine, then they have no balls and are just weak. She needs to be slapped down.

Started questing in Outlands on my new mage, and my memory is obviously bad because I have absolutely no idea how the Naga got there, or why? Weren't the Naga transformed Elves from Azeroth?

What she says to Saurfang and Baine makes sense because they are acting like wimpering fools. Her actions are what's fucked up and make no sense.

Guarantee this is full on Rian Johnson TLJ "I don't need to tell you what I'm doing because mystery is mysterious and intrigue is intriguing and I'm bad at this and the audience is stupid!"

xzi

Mouthbreather
Jaina suddenly has superpowers that dwarf Khadgar's,

Eh, wouldn't say Suddenly. After Theramore she was summoning a gigantic wave to wipe out Orgrimmar completely only stopped because Thrall ultimately has more power over the elements, being a shaman and all. But just barely.

She also helped lift Dalaran in the sky IIRC. She always been a Goku in a sea of Narutos

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Asmon has 14,444 subs. Holy Fuck. I was born at the wrong time.
That's not including donations and revenue from his YouTube videos. He's has to be raking in about 40k a month from all of them.

• 1Picard

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
That's not including donations and revenue from his YouTube videos. He's has to be raking in about 40k a month from all of them.

More than that.

If he gets just $3 per sub he's making $43,332 from Twitch sub fees alone. With Tier 2 and Tier 3 subs, he's probably making a little more. At $4 per sub he's grossing $57,776 per month.

Twitch donations + bits is going to be another similarly large amount. He might make more here than he does in sub fees.

YouTube monetization is more opaque.

From Twitch alone I wouldn't be shocked if his gross was $100k/month or more.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Suarfang cries every 35 seconds and people want him as WC. If you don't think Sylvanas is the most bad ass WoW person ur probably ghey

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Until the patch notes I had forgotten that Glyphs even existed. What the hell do Inscription people do now? Serve as Public Notarys?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Saurfang goes on and on about honor & having an honorable death in every cinematic, so it seems likely he will die at some point in BFA. Probably near the end of the expansion. Saurfang will lead us into battle to defeat Sylvanas as a raid boss, and will die like a bitch to Sylvanas. We'll have to avenge him. He'll call the death "honorable". However, Anduin will revive Saurfang after the fight is over, and rob him of is honorable death. He'll complain but get over it. They'll name him warchief, there will be peace between the factions. Queue up the next expansion.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Final argus kill last night, no red scythe for the guild at all. It's been a strange tier for me personally but it's finally over. Sorry for the trail of shit I left in my wake for anyone affected.

• 2Repost
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That is one notable thing about the 'war' events : terribad healers. It was a big big deal when Anduin remembers 'oh right... I'm a priest!' in the cinematic but otherwise there's hardly ever any healing going down.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That is one notable thing about the 'war' events : terribad healers. It was a big big deal when Anduin remembers 'oh right... I'm a priest!' in the cinematic but otherwise there's hardly ever any healing going down.
Zappyboi wanna zap, bro. No time for healing your ass.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I did my weekly M+ last week and decided that I was going to server transfer back to my old realm (Zul'jin) and join up with some old raiding buddies.

Well come reset yesterday and I couldn't loot my M+ cache, which I guess, I don't know what I expected to happen. I did some reading before transferring to ensure that I would be eligible to loot the cache and even saw some blue post responses to people asking this question on the forums and they stated transferring would not affect it.

Obviously, it really doesn't matter at this point since whatever piece of loot would be moot by next week, so I am not putting in a ticket. I guess just make sure to transfer after weekly reset next time.

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Suarfang cries every 35 seconds and people want him as WC. If you don't think Sylvanas is the most bad ass WoW person ur probably ghey

After everyone on here and everywhere I've read has spent so much time bitching about how Sylvanas is a crazed maniac, I'm starting to agree with her. What a bunch of whiney bitches. Saurfang deserves to go with the Alliance like a little bitch. Burn it down. Sylvanas sees something coming. I mean, honestly, where the fuck did Jaina come from after being absent for 3 expansions? Did Sylvanas know that rotten cunt was gonna come looking for vengeance even though Sylvanas' name isn't even mentioned in the Wiki for the Attack on Theramore Isle from back in Mists*? That was Garrosh. Also, it's refreshing to see someone who isn't a sulking sap (Saurfang), who isn't retarded (Khadgar), pompous or self-righteous (so many).

I don't know if anyone remembers the game of Warcraft, but back in WC1-3 we spent a lot of time blowing up each other's buildings. Particularly with the demolisher. For no reason other than they were in the way, or living nearby. Thrall allowed Jaina to setup camp on their continent after Stormwind was attacked. Stormwind was recovered. Garrosh told em' to fuck off in Cataclysm. If anything, it's about time this primary part of the original game starts to come into play more. Main cities have been the same since vanilla. Shit used to move around a lot. Rebuild.

Orc_Demolisher-render.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
More than that.

If he gets just $3 per sub he's making $43,332 from Twitch sub fees alone. With Tier 2 and Tier 3 subs, he's probably making a little more. At $4 per sub he's grossing $57,776 per month.

Twitch donations + bits is going to be another similarly large amount. He might make more here than he does in sub fees.

YouTube monetization is more opaque.

From Twitch alone I wouldn't be shocked if his gross was $100k/month or more.
Wait it's 3 dollars per sub? I thought it was $2.50 per sub. It's still a ridiculous amount of money to make to play a video game 5 to 6 hours for about 5 days a week. I could pay my house off and save enough money for my kids college fund in no time. Also WoW isn't going anywhere anytime soon so he'll have a few a millionaire in no time. Must be fucking nice.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Until the patch notes I had forgotten that Glyphs even existed. What the hell do Inscription people do now? Serve as Public Notarys?
New expansion I am taking it up because they make scrolls which give you extra rep for doing world quests. My guess is those are going to sell well for the full expansion as long as they do mount rewards for emissary caches like Legion.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
After everyone on here and everywhere I've read has spent so much time bitching about how Sylvanas is a crazed maniac, I'm starting to agree with her. What a bunch of whiney bitches. Saurfang deserves to go with the Alliance like a little bitch. Burn it down. Sylvanas sees something coming. I mean, honestly, where the fuck did Jaina come from after being absent for 3 expansions? Did Sylvanas know that rotten cunt was gonna come looking for vengeance even though Sylvanas' name isn't even mentioned in the Wiki for the Attack on Theramore Isle from back in Cataclysm? That was Garrosh. Also, it's refreshing to see someone who isn't a sulking sap (Saurfang), who isn't retarded (Khadgar), pompous or self-righteous (so many).

I don't know if anyone remembers the game of Warcraft, but back in WC1-3 we spent a lot of time blowing up each other's buildings. Particularly with the demolisher. For no reason other than they were in the way, or living nearby. Thrall allowed Jaina to setup camp on their continent after Stormwind was attacked. Stormwind was recovered. Garrosh told em' to fuck off in Cataclysm. If anything, it's about time this primary part of the original game starts to come into play more. Main cities have been the same since vanilla. Shit used to move around a lot. Rebuild.

View attachment 172891

For real.

Don't forget that Alleria Windrunner wanted to murder her own sister after not seeing her for 1000 years for basically no reason. Bitch gave into the fucking void of her own free will.

• 1Like