World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've never been so underwhelmed by a campaign in my entire time playing WoW. Jaina suddenly has superpowers that dwarf Khadgar's, Anduin is suddenly a Paladin of some sort (or a Warrior who hacks, can't tell), Greymane is literally acting like a dog...

At least Baine has some balls. Sort of. And Saurfang is finally sick of her shit.

But can Zandalari Mojo defeat Kul Tiran magical pirate ships!?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've never been so underwhelmed by a campaign in my entire time playing WoW. Jaina suddenly has superpowers that dwarf Khadgar's, Anduin is suddenly a Paladin of some sort (or a Warrior who hacks, can't tell), Greymane is literally acting like a dog...

At least Baine has some balls. Sort of. And Saurfang is finally sick of her shit.

And her shit is all over the place. First she throws plague at her own forces with wanton disregard, then she lambastes Saurfang that honor is worthless when you're a corpse and that "this Horde is worth saving". The writing is atrocious and there is no continuity to her character at all.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Juvarisx

Florida

During MoP you empower her staff that was Archmage Antonidas' with the power of the Lei Shen after you defeat him. I imagine that made her pretty powerful, Blizzard just decided to do jack all with it till now for whatever reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Saurfang is a bitch, let that orc throw himself on the Alliance cocksword. Nobody with sense wants a suicidal old dude running the Horde.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
And her shit is all over the place. First she throws plague at her own forces with wanton disregard, then she lambastes Saurfang that honor is worthless when you're a corpse and that "this Horde is worth saving". The writing is atrocious and there is no continuity to her character at all.

I think after darnassus and then what she did to her own forces in the siege of lorderon that should be a pretty huge batsignal to the horde that if you are not undead she gives zero fucks about your continued existance and in the end sooner or later she is coming for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The writing is atrocious but I’m all in on evil Sylvannas. Burn their tree fort and annihalate most of their army with blight. Good times.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Bro, I was down there when she was throwing that blight around. Fuck Sylvanas okay?

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I've never been a fan of the whole blight thing, and I'm all about Saurfang, even if he's spending yet another expansion launch fucking off somewhere in the middle of a war. He did the same thing in Legion.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
She had masks handed out. Unless you are alliance, in which case, get fucked cuck.

After the gasing had already started as noted by the mass number of horde troops you have to chase around trying to heal.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've never been a fan of the whole blight thing, and I'm all about Saurfang, even if he's spending yet another expansion launch fucking off somewhere in the middle of a war. He did the same thing in Legion.

You're just being sentimental because you went through ICC a million times lol.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider

LMAO..... The Anduin reference was golden.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
have none of you done the bfa beta opening questline yet?
Saurfang is chilling in an alliance jail, he decides not to go with you when you jailbreak him.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After the gasing had already started as noted by the mass number of horde troops you have to chase around trying to heal.

A teenage boy wearing plate and wielding a one handed weapon meleed a super weapon tank to death. These are desperate times!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Looks like the next time we see Saurfang he will be blighted.
If they kill off Saurfang I'm going to be pissed. Only other person who is even remotely worthy being warchief is Baine. I'm only saying that cause he's like the last kid you pick for dodge ball. Whats the BE leader name? All he does is just stand around doing nothing. Why is he even alive!? So he's fucking worthless. Then you have the green jesus who is MIA communing with the spirits. That shitbag left the horde in shambles. Holy shit the horde leadership is all fucked up.

Khane

Saurfang is a walking platitude. He ain't no warchief.

*Throws axe at his enemy's back while he's distracted* "Waaaah there is no honor in this"

"Hey Saurfang aren't you friends with like 15 super powerful rogues?"
"Shhh! HONOR!"

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Most of the leaders have been multiclassing hackers. Thrall is a shaman who once wore plate, Andiun is a priest that wears plate and sports a 2h sword. Khadgar and Medivh are mages with druid transformation. Sylvanas isn't just a hunter.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Saurfang is responsible for Teldrassil and Undercity.

If he had killed Malfurion like he was supposed to, they wouldn't have had to burn the tree to break the Night Elves, and triggering the Alliance into attacking UC.

• 1Picard

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Saurfang is responsible for Teldrassil and Undercity.

If he had killed Malfurion like he was supposed to, they wouldn't have had to burn the tree to break the Night Elves, and triggering the Alliance into attacking UC.
I'm really confused about power levels, not that they've ever been consistent. Malfurion resurrected Malorne and Cenarius, the original druids killed by the bitch demon Achimonde. So maybe he did deserve to die to an axe in the asshole.

• 1Like