World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
is that the phase before, or after her and Jaina have magical plot armor protected scissoring lesbian sex?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The lore has been fucked since BC and the magical alien space goats. Classic WoW can’t come soon enough.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ugh.... I really don't understand how they plan on turning this story around into something interesting.

This whole "scorched earth was my plan all along" shit kinda makes me pissed off about playing horde.

Also, was that the extent of what was added this week? That one scenario and that's it? They are phoning this entire expansion in aren't they...

• 1Like

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Give me a good council fight where anduin Greymane and khadgar are “corrupted”

Has anyone seen any good guides on what to do at max level? I remember with legion someone put together a guide for the orderhalls etc so you wouldn’t fall behind

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That Medivh guy did the best Legion launch lexicon/guide as well.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
So if Jaina can disperse the blight with a spell, why couldn't she do it in the throne room? Also if her ship can fire magic cannonballs, why aren't they bringing down the horde zeppelin at the end? cos 'Plot'?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So if Jaina can disperse the blight with a spell, why couldn't she do it in the throne room? Also if her ship can fire magic cannonballs, why aren't they bringing down the horde zeppelin at the end? cos 'Plot'?

The mana costs on arcane cannonballs and frost nova with the blight cure talent are fucking insane and she couldn't get out of combat to drink.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I would guess somewhere around 12-15 hours. If you play immediately you'll have an easy advantage of using warmode for the first 5 levels without much to any PvP happening. If you try levelling a day or 2 later I would probably not use warmode, as there will undoubtedly be raids of people looking to "World PvP", if you want to call it that.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Baine is clearly not having a good day. Jaina is, once again, an ice queen bitch... but this time she is at least effective at getting shit done.

I do take issue with both 'events' resulting in the Alliance effectively losing as Sylvannas blows up two cities.

• 1Like

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I would guess somewhere around 12-15 hours. If you play immediately you'll have an easy advantage of using warmode for the first 5 levels without much to any PvP happening. If you try levelling a day or 2 later I would probably not use warmode, as there will undoubtedly be raids of people looking to "World PvP", if you want to call it that.
Ya I intend to start at release specifically bc of that. I wonder, will the weekly content be active if we get to max before the reset Tuesday?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Mythic 0 won't be open until the Tuesday reset. I imagine the emissary missions will be the same, and won't be active until the Tuesday. I don't believe you'll be able to do anything noteworthy before the weekly reset.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I wanna see Sylvanas die in a redemption story line. Nathanos gets some sense into his head takes over the forsaken and Saurfang becomes warchief.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like the whole arms race angle. But its ultimately a highly, "unethical" warchief vs a very idealistic king. I doubt the Alliance will make crazy Azerite superweapons compared to what Sylvanas will create.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wanna see Sylvanas die in a redemption story line. Nathanos gets some sense into his head takes over the forsaken and Saurfang becomes warchief.

Looks like the next time we see Saurfang he will be blighted.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Blizzard should make the magical flying ship a $75 store-bought mount.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I've never been so underwhelmed by a campaign in my entire time playing WoW. Jaina suddenly has superpowers that dwarf Khadgar's, Anduin is suddenly a Paladin of some sort (or a Warrior who hacks, can't tell), Greymane is literally acting like a dog...

At least Baine has some balls. Sort of. And Saurfang is finally sick of her shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Looks like the next time we see Saurfang he will be blighted.

Based on?

Also Fury Warrior feels good. Damn good. Arms Warrior feels just a little not as good.

• 1Like