World of Warcraft: Current Year

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Best bet is to set your hearth to org/sw and hangout by Magni. The quest *should* auto-pop but I suppose you never know.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats going to be the best rogue spec? Dps wise
Which is going to be the worst bottle neck? Everyone hailing the silithus npc or the portal back?

I have not tried them all but my half ass geared outlaw appears to be my highest DPS class that I tested this weekend. I am not playing it great and his gear is all over the place but apparently that shit is magic and the DPS is real gud.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All 3 Rogue Specs are performing very well right now. Assassination was the highest but it also got the biggest nerf recently. Sub and Outlaw were not far behind. It seems like Rogues are in a good spot to just pick whichever of the 3 specs you enjoy the most. Of course that could all change at 120 once people start running dungeons and actually gearing up and testing every azerite trait combo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tested yesterday on beta by abandoning the Magni quest. It autopopped back for me and didn’t require me to talk to an npc.

Yup I believe it will just auto appear for everybody who has done the battle of lorderon stuff already otherwise you have to run through there to get the summons.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This was pretty cool. Araysar Araysar (don't mean to summon you but you might like this). So they couldn't find a professional choir to sing the song like in the English version. So they just picked up some actual sailors in Odessa to sing the sea shanty lol. Gives it a nice kind of rough authenticity compared to the obviously professional singers in the English version.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You only need to do the battle for lordaeron on one character right?
I believe the quest won't pop unless you go to Sylvanas and press the "skip" button if you have done the BoL on another character.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
That's pretty unfortunate. Just yesterday was going thru my games and I was like "hmm haven't played WoW in forever maybe I'll give it a go". LOL talk about bad timing. I think I'll wait.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's pretty unfortunate. Just yesterday was going thru my games and I was like "hmm haven't played WoW in forever maybe I'll give it a go". LOL talk about bad timing. I think I'll wait.

Start of an expansion is like the best time to play though.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Launcher says the same thing and the countdown page had it the same as well. 3pm Pacific. There was downtime for the upcomfing patch but that has passed now.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
They're launching a day earlier than usual so that they can patch it to fix it on the usual patch day.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I hope they are properly prepared for this launch. Log in servers are going to get hammered. Ill be surprised if it goes smoothly. I may try logging on tomorrow or Wednesday hoping they'll fix any problems by then.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You only need to do the battle for lordaeron on one character right?

Yup that is correct you need to at least go to the quest giver and say I already road this pony skip it and then you get the quest complete and get the stuff to go pick up the heart.