World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mentioned it in guild chat a couple times, if anyone on Hyjal needs contracts to change out their contracts or for alts or whatever, let me know. They are in the skill window for what I am currently cranking out when I don't have Virulent ink to do Darkmoon cards.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Neat i didnt know those were a thing, Champions of Azeroth rep gives your heart ilvl every rank right?
i'll take one on End if you have any sitting around.

I'll see if i have any mats and send em to you when im off work

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am just trying to make sure I keep up on the emmisary stuff and use the app to go after any rep mission on the board but I still have so much other stuff to do I am not really just grinding WQ for rep at this time. Mostly going after ones that have a major gear upgrade available.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I mentioned it in guild chat a couple times, if anyone on Hyjal needs contracts to change out their contracts or for alts or whatever, let me know. They are in the skill window for what I am currently cranking out when I don't have Virulent ink to do Darkmoon cards.

Champions of Azeroth would be clutch - I idiotically bought and have been using Voldunai contract since launch.. GG

Psixty in game

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Neat i didnt know those were a thing, Champions of Azeroth rep gives your heart ilvl every rank right?

Yup and pretty much why once people can crank them out grab a champions of azeroth contract if you are out doing WQs.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I should be on tonight by 6 or 7. Toon name is End?

As far as mats I have enough for contracts, it's not a big deal.

Got out psix when I get home.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
@Voldeth Merrith Merrith Pretty dumb question, but did you two hit 120 on day one? Trying to figure out how in the fuck you have several thousand more rep for Champions and 7th/Honorbound than I do, but I have several thousand more in other reps, like Tortollan. (My Contract has been with Champions of Azeroth only, for the record.)View attachment 174042

I took 2 days to hit 120. Wasn't going to do the all night grind. I've only used Champions of Azeroth contract the whole time, although I didn't have one for the entirety of my first day doing WQ's. I've also had the most obscene luck with my mission table. Any reputation mission (which I prioritize right now), I bonus even if I'm at 40 or 50% chance. Literally I think I have a 100% bonus rate on rep missions since the expansion started. When it's azerite cluster missions for AP, I fail the bonus virtually no matter what even with 90% bonus chance. I've seen a lot of weird completely non random things like that in the expansion so far, like certain WQ rewards that titanforge or upgrade for virtually every single member of my guild that does them. I myself have had 5 belt rewards from WQ and every single one has upgraded, 4 TF, 1 WF. 1 or 0, not random.

I'm just curious how others have higher Tortollan rep by that big of a margin. Don't think I've been missing any at all. Are there more normal quest chains for them other than the one hub in Zuld? Do Horde just get more Tort rep naturally while questing/leveling?

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I took 2 days to hit 120. Wasn't going to do the all night grind. I've only used Champions of Azeroth contract the whole time, although I didn't have one for the entirety of my first day doing WQ's. I've also had the most obscene luck with my mission table. Any reputation mission (which I prioritize right now), I bonus even if I'm at 40 or 50% chance. Literally I think I have a 100% bonus rate on rep missions since the expansion started. When it's azerite cluster missions for AP, I fail the bonus virtually no matter what even with 90% bonus chance. I've seen a lot of weird completely non random things like that in the expansion so far, like certain WQ rewards that titanforge or upgrade for virtually every single member of my guild that does them. I myself have had 5 belt rewards from WQ and every single one has upgraded, 4 TF, 1 WF. 1 or 0, not random.

I'm just curious how others have higher Tortollan rep by that big of a margin. Don't think I've been missing any at all. Are there more normal quest chains for them other than the one hub in Zuld? Do Horde just get more Tort rep naturally while questing/leveling?
I was wondering about the mission table rep, but lucksacking on your bonuses makes a few things make more sense.

Tortollan: Yes, there are off-to-the-side quest spots that aren't advertised that have 2-4 quests each. One example is in Drustvar near Whitegrove Chapel and the flight nodes on the E coast of Zul'dazar (Seeker's Refuge, Atal'gral in particular, iirc). There are some other mini-hubs but I didn't write them down because I knocked them out during the quest purge (leveling).

Merrith

I was wondering about the mission table rep, but lucksacking on your bonuses makes a few things make more sense.

Tortollan: Yes, there are off-to-the-side quest spots that aren't advertised that have 2-4 quests each. One example is in Drustvar near Whitegrove Chapel and the flight nodes on the E coast of Zul'dazar (Seeker's Refuge, Atal'gral in particular, iirc). There are some other mini-hubs but I didn't write them down because I knocked them out during the quest purge (leveling).

100% sure I've done flight spots on east of Zuld. Drustvar I've probably done...but maybe not if it's hidden. 2-4 quests doesn't seem enough to make up for 3-4k rep I'm short on them, unless there's multiple hubs I've missing. I was thinking maybe there were some spots on the fringe of Nazmir or something that I just hadn't explored in the process of doing WQ's/etc.

Yeah I'd estimate I've gotten somewhere in the range of 1.5k-2k extra rep for both 7th legion and Champions from my mission table from bonuses. Maybe not that high for both but over 1k in bonuses for each for sure. Also hunted down every normal quest that gave 7th legion rep, the wanted missions and even the legendary Flap-Flap chain for it's 300 rep total.

For Champions, you can get rare blue drop rewards out of the pouches for wins in Expeditions sometimes. Turned one in to Magni that I got for 250 CoA rep. If people missed their weekly Expedition 40k goal, that would be another 1500 7th legion (or comparable Horde rep) reputation they missed out on, too.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
100% sure I've done flight spots on east of Zuld. Drustvar I've probably done...but maybe not if it's hidden. 2-4 quests doesn't seem enough to make up for 3-4k rep I'm short on them, unless there's multiple hubs I've missing. I was thinking maybe there were some spots on the fringe of Nazmir or something that I just hadn't explored in the process of doing WQ's/etc.

Yeah I'd estimate I've gotten somewhere in the range of 1.5k-2k extra rep for both 7th legion and Champions from my mission table from bonuses. Maybe not that high for both but over 1k in bonuses for each for sure. Also hunted down every normal quest that gave 7th legion rep, the wanted missions and even the legendary Flap-Flap chain for it's 300 rep total.

For Champions, you can get rare blue drop rewards out of the pouches for wins in Expeditions sometimes. Turned one in to Magni that I got for 250 CoA rep. If people missed their weekly Expedition 40k goal, that would be another 1500 7th legion (or comparable Horde rep) reputation they missed out on, too.
There are multiple hubs for the Tortollans off the beaten path, yes. I want to say some of the WQ's take you near those hubs but honestly after a week I just don't remember them all.

I need to do more expeditions; I've only done enough for the quota thus far and got one +250 Champions rep to speak for it. :<

Araxen

are expeditions actual PVP or simulated pvp? i keep forgetting to do them lol

There are 4 levels you can pick from what I've seen, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, and PVP. The first three have bots in them so its both in a sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do at least two different islands this week then. The order hall advancements are gated behind doing 5 different ones and only 3 spawn per week.

Merrith

are expeditions actual PVP or simulated pvp? i keep forgetting to do them lol

Can basically win 4 Heroics or 3 Mythic/PVP ones and then you can basically dick around in an extra one just to get the remaining 4-5k azerite needed to hit the 40k weekly. 1500 rep with your war campaign faction and 2500 artifact power for your neck.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just got to the troll city. Felt like I should have ate some shrooms during all those cinematics. The only thing I wanna know is if we get a Witcher 2 style sex scene between Nathanos Fartcaller and Evil Queen Slyvannas?

Last edited:

Merrith

Got to be honest. Zandalar zones make this the first expansion I want to level a Horde alt. Seem far better than the Alliance zones, although Drustvar is okay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user