World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think they goofed with the Arathi phasing. If you fly there directly you'll see nobody around. Rares are still there and all but nobody else. Even if you join a group or raid you won't phase to them. Guess it has something to do with flying there vs porting there (which you can only do once per account).

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is this a war mode thing? Because even though people are flagged for pvp, its still not the same phase even in war mode.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
how come this is not a law?

qlgj1qK.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think warfronts are just pve.

PVE for the controlling faction unless they're flagged. People with war mode on will be in a different phase than those without. If Horde go to Arathi even without war mode on, it flags them for pvp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Are you sure? And even so doesn't the group finder only show groups to you with that in mind?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah, that's why you'll see people in the custom raid group thing with their groups saying "WM off" or "WM on".

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I have warmode turned off and I got attacked by some hobo in Arathi on Tuesday. Said hobo was 100% alliance and not npc.

Khane

Nah, that's why you'll see people in the custom raid group thing with their groups saying "WM off" or "WM on".

Well I guess that makes sense since it doesn't matter your warmode state for raids/dungeons.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
how come this is not a law?

qlgj1qK.jpg

I sort of understand this. Basically so if you get hung up on something or distracted you can easily catch back up to them. But yes it makes me want to bust out a whip to get the idiots moving faster but its done that way in a lot of games intentionally.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I have warmode turned off and I got attacked by some hobo in Arathi on Tuesday. Said hobo was 100% alliance and not npc.

Yeah, they have the choice to flag because they own the zone. We don't because we're in enemy territory. There were some (very few) Alliance with /pvp on in Arathi the other day when I farmed the nameds, but they were way way outnumbered by groups of Horde, all flagged, so no one was attacking. I don't blame them. They'd have been curbstomped in a second flat.

If I wanted world pvp, I'd turn on warmode. I just walked past them and farmed my loots (which were absolute dog shit).

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
They just reverted the hammer change. I bet you a bunch of people scrapped the item after unlocking the transmog, now they gotta recover it. What a mess, at least they did the right thing though.

3O81qgq.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The number of fuck ups these clowns have been able to do on this launch is amazing. Maybe the fucking retards will learn to run a beta until shit is ready, and fine Ion.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is all set up so that they have an excuse for the 18 month downtime between last raid of this expansion and launch of next expansion. What, you want another rushed BFA?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The number of fuck ups these clowns have been able to do on this launch is amazing. Maybe the fucking retards will learn to run a beta until shit is ready, and fine Ion.

It was only ilvl 360 too. Why Blizzard is being super stingy with weapons so far is absurd.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It was only ilvl 360 too. Why Blizzard is being super stingy with weapons so far is absurd.
Because they want you to start singing the praises of Artifact Weapons and longing for their previous shit system.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, I think artifact weapons were rad and much more fun than random weapon drops. Also much more fun than azerite gear.

The crucible thing.. fuck that though

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users