World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Does it reset every warfront? I didn't know Handy Notes was that good if it does. Will download it anyway as I already use it for rares and chest and such.

It probably does. It reset on argus chests daily.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
As one of those people who has historically had shit luck with weapon drops, i liked the artifact system :(*

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Weapons historically could make a 5%+ difference, so the trickle of artifact weapons was a nice equilizer (minus the traits) with the extra gear slots due to relics. WF/TF of weapons is fucked.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
PVE for the controlling faction unless they're flagged. People with war mode on will be in a different phase than those without. If Horde go to Arathi even without war mode on, it flags them for pvp.

That wasn't true on Tuesday (as Horde). Went and did a bunch of the elites and wasn't pvp flagged. Most of the bigger rares had orange named ally killing them along with the horde.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Zandalari exalted mount is real big.. time to terrorize mailboxes once again

N0prfwX.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Remember when Ion said that BfA Titanforging wouldnt be apeshit retarded like Legion was, and how he learned a lesson. Someone needs to shove a broomstick up his ass sideways.

TuKf61l.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Remember when Ion said that BfA Titanforging wouldnt be apeshit retarded like Legion was, and how he learned a lesson. Someone needs to shove a broomstick up his ass sideways.

TuKf61l.jpg
If only there was a qualifying statement there. How. How would it be better? It still being a thing is fucked, regardless of how you tweak the "knobs". You can farm the same M+ boss for the same drop? The percentage chance only seems less, which is a bigger fuck off aspect as rng doesn't reward effort in that respect.

xzi

Mouthbreather
They never really said titanforging wouldn't be retarded. They said weapons can only warforge +5 and that's all they talked about.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Weapons can +10 though. It feels pretty much the same as Legion. I see a warforge/titanforge almost every raid boss, most mythic+ etc. Not rare at all.

xzi

Mouthbreather
+5 +10 whatever the fuck, they can't go higher than the base of the next tier. I'm not complaining cause I'm guildless on my main and m+ is the only way I'm going to be able to advance my gear

I need some 400 ilvl trinkets to gank level 113s doing wqs ok

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
+5 +10 whatever the fuck, they can't go higher than the base of the next tier. I'm not complaining cause I'm guildless on my main and m+ is the only way I'm going to be able to advance my gear

I need some 400 ilvl trinkets to gank level 113s doing wqs ok

But, in pvp those who have higher hp do less dmg to you, and you do more dmg to them? Blizzard hasn't stated exactly how pvp gear works. But, it seems like you could use full greens and be just as balanced as a 120 with full bis pvp gear. Unless you're talking about on use pve trinket, which should be disabled in pvp like they have been for years.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I shit stomp literally everybody in pvp except rogues and tanks and I'm pretty geared. And disc priests. I don't even try to kill priests lmao I just run away.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Horde still only at 58% donated....they some lazy mofos for sure! (I do kinda wonder if they don't just arbitrarily make it seem like progress is being made when in fact its 90% fixed time)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Horde still only at 58% donated....they some lazy mofos for sure! (I do kinda wonder if they don't just arbitrarily make it seem like progress is being made when in fact its 90% fixed time)
There's only so much we can do and buying the stuff is prohibitively expensive right now

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
There's only so much we can do and buying the stuff is prohibitively expensive right now

I made a lot of money off of the cheaper stuff yesterday. Scrolls of Fortitude I made a whole ton of them. Sold them all in like an hour.

Most people will recognize that a lot of it isn't worth the gold. Like bardings and shit like that (3k gold each for those pieces of shit right now).

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Early on before people knew what to make in advance the amount of supplies for the tradeskill stuff is just going to be highly limited.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm liking Uldir. The zone design and fights are good. And the rooms are big meaning my camera doesn't get fucked on every fight.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I'm stoked. I hope we get more than a few bosses in, but I've been watching a couple streams and what I've seen so far looks cool.