World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What's the best way to farm AP? I'm at 19 and it feels like a real slog with WQs and dungeons.
You don't. They really made it not worth doing this time. 22 will come soon enough, who H is what you need for 3x 5ilvl. Easier to farm gear than AP.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Noodle isn't being a shitter either, if you get your neck higher AP level and get the SAME piece of armor it will require higher ap levels to unlock the same traits

just play at whatever pace you want and hope this is a bug (it's probably not)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle isn't being a shitter either, if you get your neck higher AP level and get the SAME piece of armor it will require higher ap levels to unlock the same traits

just play at whatever pace you want and hope this is a bug (it's probably not)
Let's not get hasty here

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh? Fuck that. I'll play a warrior until I die. I remember some holier-than-thou loser types last expansion trying to tell me to switch for their sake. That always struck me as hilarious. In the end, they almost convinced me, but no. I enjoy this class, and that's all there is to it.

It's a game. Play what you enjoy. If someone tells you otherwise, they're wrong.
Which is perfectly acceptable. I encourage people to do just that. The community is full of a ton of neckbeards who have to play the edgelord class of the minute and they hate that it's not warrior and give Sco shit. Like for your weekly +10 and heroic raiding, heck even for mythic raiding if you aren't looking for world first, it's a perfectly acceptable class. Turns out they all are.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Re: pet fights, does anyone know if there is a alternate way to initiate a pet battle out in the wild if you have targeted the pet, without having to right click it? Some of these flying pets are fucking hard as shit to tag with a mouse when they are in range as they fly so damn fast, but easy to target while waiting for them to get in range.

And speaking of Pokemon, I just unlocked Expeditions tonight and did a few of those, to start trying for the 25? pets that can drop. Am I understanding correctly that the doubloons are only good for consumable shit? If so, this looks to be such a time waster. I'm going to need to learn how to farm gold to buy shit in the AH.

Having played about 1-2 years previously in a non-raid guild, missed a few years, and coming back now to once again play Pokemon: WoW Edition, I got so much wtf. So many moving parts to this game I have zero idea about, it's really quite overwhelming. Watching you guys talk here, I feel like Antonio Banderas watching the Vikings around the bonfire, slowwwwwly starting to learn the language.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Islands are probably the best way to grind ap.

I'm actually questioning this. Certainly doing islands to get the weekly boost is a good thing, but after finishing that it seems to have a lower AP / unit time than grinding through any WQs that offer an Azerite reward.

I think it may be that these are only the best way if you have nothing else you can do...

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I don't do any of the Azerite WQ unless it's close to one I'm doing and it's a single "boss" type mob. 9 times out of 10 I show up to it and it's almost dead. Easy Azerite.

They made grinding AP feel like something out of a P2W MMO. Leveling up, it felt like an ok grind, but then you get max level and it screeches to a halt.

I just do my weekly + AP WQs and my neck is at level 23. Fuck the 50k+ it takes for the next level though, that is truly some PW2 asian grind levels although I suppose the point is not to grind it and just to let it passively go up.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Re: pet fights, does anyone know if there is a alternate way to initiate a pet battle out in the wild if you have targeted the pet, without having to right click it?

Go into your keybinds in game and bind a key to "Interact With Target". If you wanna get even lazier you can turn "Click to Move" on as well and then just spam the IWT keybind once you have what you want to interact with targeted and the character will even move toward whatever it is trying to interact with.

This is also useful for grabbing the pig in Freehold coincidentally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yo Blizzard what the fuck? Why can't we have a PvE equivalent of this?:

• All Dread Gladiator gear – from the weekly Conquest, from the Weekly Cache, from end of match rewards – can have their item level boosted to the rating associated with your current rank using a Battleborn Sigil. Battleborn Sigil’s can be rewarded to you through PvP actiivites, as well as through a repeatable turn-in quest requiring 10 Quartermaster Coins through Xander Silberman at Mugambala and Marshal Gabriel at the salt and Shanty Inn within Hook Point. Quartermaster's Coin can be earned if you lose a bonus roll in PvP.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just a reminder to everyone looking for their weekly chest after M+'s, pvp, raiding, etc - the chest and all sorts of goodies are available AFTER the daily reset, not after the Tuesday server restarts.

11am est.

I say this because new people and some dingleberries from this forum log on, then start throwing shit-fits because servers came back up and they don't see a chest. It pops at daily reset, not server reset.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Trying the Demon Hunter... I actually enjoy it alot. She might move up to my Bottom Bitch of alts.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying the Demon Hunter... I actually enjoy it alot. She might move up to my Bottom Bitch of alts.
I have been following the alliance story line on a DH and it's still fun as heck. As long as Demonic stays competitive. If they make Momentum the only spec then fuck that, that shit is aids on some fights.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Only was able to get a +7 in last night, my first night doing m+ since I was away since Thursday. Got my dick stomped in too

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
And when people go afk, I will have wasted another 15 minutes of my life...

It may be just luck but I have not yet had a run with somebody who went afk. The fails usually tends to be some derp who just wants to roam around on his own and get mauled by the local wildlife.

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How is the levelling experience from 1 and up? Any changes in this expansion? I mostly enjoy the low levels and consider doing it again. Last time I did it is maybe two expansions ago.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user