World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Filthy casual here...what are all the alliance players on forums complaining about in relation to warfronts?

*edit* nevermind, I figured it out. As if getting to 320 ilvl is hard...in the amount of time it takes to afk and luck your way to perfect drops in the right slots you can easily get that gear mashing dungeons and WQs.
That's what I was mentioning earlier. They've just realized that, as they were, heroic dungeons were useless, unnecessary, and totally ignorable. So they're trying to make those "slightly" relevant again.

Too little, too late, methinks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tol'Dagor was pretty AIDS in a mythic pug today god damn.

Fire woman you can ignore mechanics on every other difficulty same with last boss.. +4 they all just died to it repeatedly. Didn't even finish it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's nuts. Honestly, the only issues I've ever really seen in Tol Dagor were with the final boss, that meter you get is a pain-in-the-ass sometimes, especially as a melee and you get hit with a knockback.

Was it your key?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's nuts. Honestly, the only issues I've ever really seen in Tol Dagor were with the final boss, that meter you get is a pain-in-the-ass sometimes, especially as a melee and you get hit with a knockback.

Was it your key?

No thank god. Healer died to Crossfire Ignition on last boss 4 times... because he's retarded. Only one DPS on fire btich actually moved the barrels around to avoid the whole room being floor is lava simulator.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Even if they suddenly realized that Warfronts were allowing people to gear up that way instead of with Heroic Dungeons (as opposed to making that realization within 2 mins of looking at said design document) they should have had the wisdom to go "you know... we better not make any substantial changes before we finish the first full warfront cycle..."

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
No thank god. Healer died to Crossfire Ignition on last boss 4 times... because he's retarded. Only one DPS on fire btich actually moved the barrels around to avoid the whole room being floor is lava simulator.

That's good to hear it wasn't your key. Dying to crossfire is practically a sin. The fire bitch is obnoxious with the barrels, picking them up is a pain timing-wise, I've struggled to move them (should be faster to pick them up imo).

Did you use the cannons on the ramparts? lol. I can only imagine how that went with a pug like that.

• 1Worf

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Cannons in a pug would be awesome, especially if things aren't going well. I'd just turn that shit on the party and kill them all, over and over.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The outcry over that is so retarded too, 320 takes approx 30 seconds from hitting 120. To make it more fun they should've allowed 320's to queue but scaled their reward down.

Did up through Mythrax heroic last night (starting mythic and maybe Ghuun heroic Thursday). Honesty.. nothing feels "good" to tank so far. Magic damage trucks, so of course everything is laced with magic DPS. Bosses feel like they're hitting pretty hard. Trash in M+ is a bit cancerous. Seems like they stripped a lot of the 'fun' out of the game this go-round.

I also desperately need gear and it's just not dropping. 7 bosses in heroic + 2 coins and I got a single item that was a 15 ilvl upgrade.

I was getting tilted last night at our healers too. If you haven't done Zul heroic, the tank damage in the final phase is truly insane. I'd run out to drop the blood and not be getting healed at all. I'd die, of course, and they'd start going on and on about externals. I can see in my log that I'm not getting healed by anyone, external aint gonna do jack shit. Then on Mythrax one of them actually yelled at me "You have to call for externals noodle!" SO I got a little pissed and was like "was anyone even healing me?" and they all shuffled blame around as I pointed out that the only person that even tossed me a single heal over 10 seconds was our DPS druid. First world problems I suppose.

• 1Picard

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
> Healers yammer on about externals.

Meanwhile, the monk is slowly dying to stagger, which isn't gonna be mitigated by externals...

We couldn't solve Mythrax this week, but we made good progress. Friday, np.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was even more comical that I entered the add phase of the fight at 10% HP and wasn't getting healed. I don't know what Guardian Spirit was supposed to do if no one is healing me.

I actually complained to an officer because I'm some weird man-child and they told me that healer is done anyways.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
On that note. Opened my weekly chest and I am getting fucking salty about still rocking a 325 weapon, and boots. But I have received no less than 15 different pairs of 340+ fucking pants.

God damnit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else watching the mythic world race? Vectis has probably gained 20 levels off of Method. They are banging their heads against that boss encounter.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else watching the mythic world race? Vectis has probably gained 20 levels off of Method. They are banging their heads against that boss encounter.

I'll be watching it some today.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Glad I powered my alt to 120 the other day, hit 120 and got 338 ilvl in a day from warfronts alone.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The outcry over that is so retarded too, 320 takes approx 30 seconds from hitting 120. To make it more fun they should've allowed 320's to queue but scaled their reward down.

Did up through Mythrax heroic last night (starting mythic and maybe Ghuun heroic Thursday). Honesty.. nothing feels "good" to tank so far. Magic damage trucks, so of course everything is laced with magic DPS. Bosses feel like they're hitting pretty hard. Trash in M+ is a bit cancerous. Seems like they stripped a lot of the 'fun' out of the game this go-round.

I also desperately need gear and it's just not dropping. 7 bosses in heroic + 2 coins and I got a single item that was a 15 ilvl upgrade.

I was getting tilted last night at our healers too. If you haven't done Zul heroic, the tank damage in the final phase is truly insane. I'd run out to drop the blood and not be getting healed at all. I'd die, of course, and they'd start going on and on about externals. I can see in my log that I'm not getting healed by anyone, external aint gonna do jack shit. Then on Mythrax one of them actually yelled at me "You have to call for externals noodle!" SO I got a little pissed and was like "was anyone even healing me?" and they all shuffled blame around as I pointed out that the only person that even tossed me a single heal over 10 seconds was our DPS druid. First world problems I suppose.

I know shit by now you can get a full set of 300-310 just from tradeskillers and once you get there just doing WQ would get you to 320 pretty fast and run some dungeons and its even faster.