World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I wish chaining M+ wasn't equivalent to heroic raiding as well. It should be equivalent to Mythic raiding at higher key levels.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You guys should play a class that no one wants. That way doing nothing is the default and you never get bored. 200 iq plan.

xzi

Mouthbreather
But I already play a holy paladin
and a ret paladin
and a prot paladin

:smuggly:

(jk ret and prot is really good right now)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ret is stupid right now. Stupid powerful that is. Which gives me hope that balance or feral will accidentally become powerful, but I know the reality is that they'll nurf one paladin ability into the subatomic floor and call it a day.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
The story is good, the world is good, too bad about the terrible combat and progression systems. Worst feeling rotations since the cata combat changes. They ruined demon hunter, either you have to stare at the interface or you go demon blades and sit and watch your character play itself the whole damn time. The chaos cleave+antorus 4 piece+lego head and shoulders demonic nemesis build was perfect. It's like they have to fuck shit up with retard adhd interface complexity and too many buttons OR bore you to death with empty gcds. Everyone at Blizz is either a spaztic crack head or a fucking slow ass pothead/drunk, no normies allowed. You can get better gear farming bullshit trash in drustvar than doing any sub-heroic raiding. why even touch lfr or normal when all my gear was already 340-370 from that battlefront infinite repeat free loot dispenser last week? The systems are a fucking trainwreck, the art and music are nice though.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Zulul forever is a good story?
The alliance story was good, horde is meh. I play horde to hang out with my RL friends, I play alliance alts for the story. Horde story has always been ass though, troll-town story is about par. >;p

xzi

Mouthbreather
Ret is stupid right now. Stupid powerful that is. Which gives me hope that balance or feral will accidentally become powerful, but I know the reality is that they'll nurf one paladin ability into the subatomic floor and call it a day.

For the first time in forever ret can switch targets and not be massively punished for it. It's wild. Honestly that's 90% of why it's so enjoyable now for me.
Still now currently the slowest class in the game though. I guess I'm okay with being slow when I hit really hard.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
For the first time in forever ret can switch targets and not be massively punished for it. It's wild. Honestly that's 90% of why it's so enjoyable now for me.
Still now currently the slowest class in the game though. I guess I'm okay with being slow when I hit really hard.
Is prot in a good place? I have hunter and bear at 120 and some decent enough ilvl so looking for my next class.

Debating on which plate class, they are all at 110.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The story is good, the world is good, too bad about the terrible combat and progression systems. Worst feeling rotations since the cata combat changes. They ruined demon hunter, either you have to stare at the interface or you go demon blades and sit and watch your character play itself the whole damn time. The chaos cleave+antorus 4 piece+lego head and shoulders demonic nemesis build was perfect. It's like they have to fuck shit up with retard adhd interface complexity and too many buttons OR bore you to death with empty gcds. Everyone at Blizz is either a spaztic crack head or a fucking slow ass pothead/drunk, no normies allowed. You can get better gear farming bullshit trash in drustvar than doing any sub-heroic raiding. why even touch lfr or normal when all my gear was already 340-370 from that battlefront infinite repeat free loot dispenser last week? The systems are a fucking trainwreck, the art and music are nice though.
Demonic is the exact same as it was for Antorus except you don't get the memebeam cooldown. Momentum build is the exact same as it was in Emerald Nightmare. They basically didn't touch demon hunter at all.

• 1Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've enjoyed alliance story. I'll level up horde eventually. The only downside so far is just lack of friends on alliance side. I have enough to do m+ sporadically though which has been pretty fun.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is prot in a good place? I have hunter and bear at 120 and some decent enough ilvl so looking for my next class.

Sloot plays Prot paladin main and he's in one of the top world guilds. Don't let what anyone says fool you, they're in a good place. Very under represented

• 1Like

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Demonic is the exact same as it was for Antorus except you don't get the memebeam cooldown. Momentum build is the exact same as it was in Emerald Nightmare. They basically didn't touch demon hunter at all.

They got rid of chaos cleave in favor of the lame dark slash shit. Now it’s first blood all the time if you want your deeps not to suck. you can still get eye beam cooldown reduction with an Azerite trait but you’re better off just stacking everything into revolving blades for the fucking bladedance every 7 seconds that is the only time you feel like you’re doing anything. Chaos strike is basically a weak ass fury dump now.

xzi

Mouthbreather

Yes, it's very strong this expansion. And with the right mixture of talents you can actually keep your defensives up at the same rate the rest of the tanks have theirs up. In legion the reason they weren't used is because SOTR (shield block) was impossible to have up as often as you needed it so KJ would just hit you for 100% of your health. Not the case in BFA.

Also we do pretty whacky damage.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Hey guys, remember yesterday when I was bitching about all the 370 rings I keep getting? Look what I got today! I'm so shocked man. Didn't even need it once i actually looked at stats properly, but hey, couldnt't trade it, cos blizzard thinks it's an upgrade! This is what I get for breaking my own rule about staying casual. I just thought I could get 2 decent weapons and then be able to stop. Now I just keep pushing it and getting madder and madder sigh. I just want decent weapons so I don't do scrub dps when I do quests and go back to being a filthy casual again.
WoWScrnShot_092018_003652.jpg

Last edited:

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Teeming seems extremely overtuned for almost all dungeons. I've raided in every expansion of wow so far, but this one I seem to have absolutely no interest in it. Probably cause I'm still playing a boomkin and it's more boring than Legion affliction lock in raids.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Well fuck. WoW token EU up to 250k from 175k and I even thought about stocking up a few days ago. FML.

Probably going to get the 6 month mount anyway because reasons.

Plus the expansion is 5 weeks old and I feel like I'm 6 weeks behind everyone else already.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well fuck. WoW token EU up to 250k from 175k and I even thought about stocking up a few days ago. FML.

Probably going to get the 6 month mount anyway because reasons.

Plus the expansion is 5 weeks old and I feel like I'm 6 weeks behind everyone else already.

You're not 6 weeks behind. Catch up mechanics are crazy.

But wtf did happen to WoW tokens? They jumped 30k since yesterday on US too.

xzi

Mouthbreather
New mount is what happened.

Also I'm trying to make the best of not raiding but the fact that they nerfed move speed sets and bear tartare is really making my wiener soft. I'm about to make a twink and cap it at 116 just so I can have my fucking runspeed back when running obsolete content.