xzi

Mouthbreather
Mag'har heritage armor.

I leveled in 4 days and wanna kill myself AMA

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hmm not a plate class wearing garrosh shoulders with corrupted ashbringer transmog 0/10 wouldn't bang

Jk. I would. And I did.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
LPqsQ56.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asmon spent 10 million of his viewers gold for the Sha mount. It was on BMAH the other day and he bid 10 million. No mount is worth that much.

Argarth

On the verandah
Random tech support contribution for the week: =)

Been testing Nvidia drivers a lot lately (a new one out almost every week) and thought I'd see if the latest round has made any difference to WoW.

Trotted my lowbie Monk out to my favourite testing spot in Elwynn Forest, and noticed some jerkiness while panning around with the mouse. Hadn't noticed that before, but hardly played BfA, so could have easily missed something what with the changes to Windows 10, BfA and FS Exclusive Mode removal.

Was almost going to blame the latest driver, then noticed it wasn't happening if I panned using the arrow keys; only the mouse. Anyway, looks like a bug fix in 2017, combined with the removal of the hardware cursor more recently have caused the problem.

Adding this line to the Config.wtf file completely solved the problem for me, and back to buttery smoothness.

SET rawMouseEnable "1"

These threads are relevant; Reddit thread / US Battlenet thread and might save someone else some serious head scratching.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Arathi world boss can drop gold instead of an item. Did you know that? I did not know that. Now I do.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The WB is like every WB. You got your base 20/25% chance of getting some loot, plus token bonus roll.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Random tech support contribution for the week: =)

Been testing Nvidia drivers a lot lately (a new one out almost every week) and thought I'd see if the latest round has made any difference to WoW.

Trotted my lowbie Monk out to my favourite testing spot in Elwynn Forest, and noticed some jerkiness while panning around with the mouse. Hadn't noticed that before, but hardly played BfA, so could have easily missed something what with the changes to Windows 10, BfA and FS Exclusive Mode removal.

Was almost going to blame the latest driver, then noticed it wasn't happening if I panned using the arrow keys; only the mouse. Anyway, looks like a bug fix in 2017, combined with the removal of the hardware cursor more recently have caused the problem.

Adding this line to the Config.wtf file completely solved the problem for me, and back to buttery smoothness.

SET rawMouseEnable "1"

These threads are relevant; Reddit thread / US Battlenet thread and might save someone else some serious head scratching.

So the rawMouseEnable command didn't work for me but the compatibility changes seem to have finally fixed this issue. It was driving me fucking nuts, thank you for linking that.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The WB is like every WB. You got your base 20/25% chance of getting some loot, plus token bonus roll.

Good to know. I've never played WoW seriously, and I've been gone 5? years, so I know nothing about nothing, and am daily discovering things I wish I'd known weeks ago. Like unlocking flight masters in Kul Tiras :oops:

Argarth

On the verandah
So the rawMouseEnable command didn't work for me but the compatibility changes seem to have finally fixed this issue. It was driving me fucking nuts, thank you for linking that.

Good to hear it! Which one(s) did you change, the FSOpts or the DPI scaling?

The FSOpts issues (in other games) seem to have been largely fixed for me in the latest Nvidia driver (416.34) and I've never thought to mess with the DPI scaling settings before.