Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BFAHAHA.png

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

LoadedDice

Trakanon Raider
you guys are probably going to hate me for suggesting this

but maybe they should timegate the war/titanforge a few weeks into the content.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Maybe they should timegate it out of the game completely.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But think of the tertiary stats, how could they survive in an environment devoid of RNG and bullshit?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"If it wasn't for tertiary and sockets, I'd have no reason to log in!"

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People on this board : they need to lower the amount of Residium you need to buy a piece so I can get gear easier.

Also people on this board : forging should be removed from the game. It's too easy to get gear.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Repost
  • 1Picard

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People on this board : they need to lower the amount of Residium you need to buy a piece so I can get gear easier.

Also people on this board : forging should be removed from the game. It's too easy to get gear.

it reads more like "amount of Residuum needed to not make it RNG is pretty crazy time gating". Also "forging is silly RNG shit."

Both completely reasonable takes, imo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Faggot forging, tertiary stats, and sockets, that is what keeps the player base. Of course somehow the game had none of these things at release and grew to 10 million subs, then they start adding this faggot shit and the game starts heading down the shitter.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

We all know you are a giant faggot Blizzard apologist but goddamn dude is it really that difficult for you to see those two things are not the same? American Inventor you need some glasses.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Also people on this board and also people worldwide and also everyone in the history of the world since the dawn of time: this game sucks faggot ass donkey sick with ion sucking the turds out of shitting dick nipples and shitting those logs back into the players and especially Lores mouth

• 3Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Salty

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Reforging was fucking annoying but it did offset the shitty stat optimization that had plagued the game for years.

Oh you’re best stat combo is haste/mastery? 80% of drops are going to be crit/vers in this raid.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also people on this board and also people worldwide and also everyone in the history of the world since the dawn of time: this game sucks faggot ass donkey sick with ion sucking the turds out of shitting dick nipples and shitting those logs back into the players and especially Lores mouth

Oh we spitting bars now? I got a stanza
Its fucking garbage, retarded

Ion-- changes you fire, couldn't hit the side of a barn with

Keep missing you bitch ass fags

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't hate reforging, because it brought the hilarity of breaking Rune of Re-Origination.

Kick that fucking raid boss's head clean off.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather

oh I thought booze just double posted on accident

xzi

Mouthbreather
Do you guys think me carrying around the Ashbringer in random low level undead zones is like the equivalent of a terrorist hate crime

• 1WTF

xzi

Mouthbreather
transmogs ain't gonna farm themselves

I'm about to play wolfenstein on the one life difficulty cause I really fucking hate myself

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Assuming 8.2 actually "fixes" the game like 7.2 did for Legion I think it is pretty safe to assume that you just don't play a new xpac until it is halfway over. Sad, but might be the new reality.