World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wildstar did housing perfectly to me. But I can't imagine WoW would allow that much customizability in any way lol. But also people could visit your plot at any time if allowed. I still think it's a difficult thing to do because if they add lucrative things to it, then you run into another garrison where you don't have much reason to leave. But I feel like it's weird if housing doesn't allow profession-based content as well so who knows.

Maybe just give things that don't give any power whatsoever either? Just stupid fun whacky shit would be enough for a lot of people. Or give me a completely new profession that makes things specifically for only housing. A proper woodworker, etc

Either way I'm not really holding out any sort of hope whatsoever for housing lol it's been 15 years so.. doubt

Cybsled

I love housing in FFXIV. If WOW makes housing, they need to have lots of variety like FF and they need to let the player do whatever the fuck they want. No bullshit “You can’t place that here”. Full x, y, and z axis placement.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wildstar did housing perfectly to me. But I can't imagine WoW would allow that much customizability in any way lol. But also people could visit your plot at any time if allowed. I still think it's a difficult thing to do because if they add lucrative things to it, then you run into another garrison where you don't have much reason to leave. But I feel like it's weird if housing doesn't allow profession-based content as well so who knows.

Maybe just give things that don't give any power whatsoever either? Just stupid fun whacky shit would be enough for a lot of people. Or give me a completely new profession that makes things specifically for only housing. A proper woodworker, etc

Either way I'm not really holding out any sort of hope whatsoever for housing lol it's been 15 years so.. doubt

Xzi, am I going to do all content and finish heroic in a week again or is there actual stuff to do now with this patch / upcoming patch?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Completely random thought, but makes me think of Star Wars Galaxies with full house customization via all 3 axis. Really ahead of it's time on a few things. If only... Ranger's being able to set up full camps that players could benefit from was still something I long to see again in a game. That and pets so large they shake the ground when walking, and stand 3x as high as your character.

/derail off

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Completely random thought, but makes me think of Star Wars Galaxies with full house customization via all 3 axis. Really ahead of it's time on a few things. If only... Ranger's being able to set up full camps that players could benefit from was still something I long to see again in a game. That and pets so large they shake the ground when walking, and stand 3x as high as your character.

/derail off
I haven't thought of SWG in ages, I really miss that clusterfuck of a game sometimes, even just before sunset it was fun just to dick around a couple hours here and there. I had so much shit stored away, I could have built a couple dozen cities, and outfitted the entire Empire lol. PvP as a combat medic was fun as hell too.

A good example of another group of devs that decided they didn't want a money printing machine anymore, and make a bunch of dumbass decisions that drove all the players away. The game had so much potential, such a shame.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm surprised you guys like anything in the new patch. It doesn't seem to me to be anything to write home about. The mount you want will be a flier and none of the gear will effect you except in dungeons so that's bleh. The ability gems are just a worse system then the artifact weapon powers.

I am betting that with in 2 weeks of the patch you all still hate the game.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
I only hate the game because my server and the Horde raiding on it is just about dead. (A single Horde guild has downed 1 Mythic boss. Alliance has three guilds at 3/9)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm surprised you guys like anything in the new patch. It doesn't seem to me to be anything to write home about. The mount you want will be a flier and none of the gear will effect you except in dungeons so that's bleh. The ability gems are just a worse system then the artifact weapon powers.

I am betting that with in 2 weeks of the patch you all still hate the game.

Your over by about 2 weeks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They're hoping that making the azerite powers completely fucking busted will make people happy because they'll feel powerful.

Until they run in a group with someone using their same azerite powers better and get completely btfo. That +Crit/CritDamage one is fuckin nutterbutters.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty butthurt that they are nerfing prot wars already. Just got back in to mine and it's fun as shit to pump out that DPS.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I only hate the game because my server and the Horde raiding on it is just about dead. (A single Horde guild has downed 1 Mythic boss. Alliance has three guilds at 3/9)

Transfer? Even my pathetic server Laughing Skull has 3 guilds 8/9 or 9/9

Pretty butthurt that they are nerfing prot wars already. Just got back in to mine and it's fun as shit to pump out that DPS.

Are you new to the game. Prot warriors have been in a steady state of constant nerfs since legion launch. Maybe even before

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Transfer? Even my pathetic server Laughing Skull has 3 guilds 8/9 or 9/9

Are you new to the game. Prot warriors have been in a steady state of constant nerfs since legion launch. Maybe even before
Are you retarded? Prot warriors have been buffed to God levels.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
All I know is that thunder clapping shit to oblivion is God's work and I will miss it.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Are you retarded? Prot warriors have been buffed to God levels.
Just because they're buffed in a small window doesn't mean they've been buffed the whole time. And yes I am, but I'm at least the smartest guy in the romper room

• 1Worf

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just because they're buffed in a small window doesn't mean they've been buffed the whole time. And yes I am, but I'm at least the smartest guy in the romper room
You said constant nerfs. I guess that means something different to me.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Warriors are still gonna do a lot of damage

For real, lol. "Warrior nerf" just means bringing them slightly closer to the rest of the tanks, not doing consistent 40k+ damage on pulls and 130k+ on trash. They're probably still going to BLAST the rest of the tanks, but prot paladin may be close.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Prot paladin is a resident sleeper at the moment. They do respectable damage as well, it's just overshadowed by the fact that Prot Warriors can beat DPS on trash pulls.