World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heirlooms wont save you from getting rocked during certain levels. Not like they used to in past expansions. Nerf bat to those too, remember? Everyone knows why they nerf shit like that and its all around money, as much as Bellular doesnt want to believe it. Most of the nerfs Ive seen in the past concerning things like this, is usually emergent game play. Most of which I never even experienced or cared about. But he does have a point that they should use those "Fixes" more as a jumping point. Simply putting gale winds into certain locations where you can ride up to a new location (without a flying mount) etc. You know.. steal some shit away from Guild Wars 2. Not like stealing game mechanics is something new to Blizzard, after all.

If they really wanted to put a stop to the Freehold hopping, they should have just put a cap on the amount of exp earned out of it per day. That way you dont allow some jack ass to fuck up your good time all because he doesnt have exp turned on. Poorly thought out bandaid that is more discouraging than helpful.

The biggest issue I find with the heirlooms is you basically give up all the azerite bonuses when leveling and even the default azerite gear is very high ilevel for when you get it so you lose a fair bit of the utility/survivability that wearing azerite would have given you. So using heirloom stuff deffinately makes leveling content more difficult although not by an undoable amount at the benefit of zooming through it faster. The easiest way I have found to work with alts to get them leveled is deck them out in full heirloom gear and then watch wow head for island invasions. Those things give really really really good xp and so many people running around that you can just tap a ton of stuff to blast through it quick and easy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why?

You don't get the debuff if you use random LFG. The only griefing that can go on is if you get a direct invite, and in this day and age, the only people who will invite you specifically for a group are either your guildmates (in which case you can yell on the discord, and they can't really escape the consequences) or the mythic dungeon group, in which case XP is irrelevant because 120 required.

• 1Picard

Daidraco

The biggest issue I find with the heirlooms is you basically give up all the azerite bonuses when leveling and even the default azerite gear is very high ilevel for when you get it so you lose a fair bit of the utility/survivability that wearing azerite would have given you. So using heirloom stuff deffinately makes leveling content more difficult although not by an undoable amount at the benefit of zooming through it faster. The easiest way I have found to work with alts to get them leveled is deck them out in full heirloom gear and then watch wow head for island invasions. Those things give really really really good xp and so many people running around that you can just tap a ton of stuff to blast through it quick and easy.

Ill keep that in mind if I go back to leveling my warrior. With no one else playing right now, I'm trying to keep myself from burning out on WoW so I wont be tainted when classic arrives.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Rise of Azshara - June 25

Yeah Yeah that's great and all but what about Sylvanas? What about this new bullshit with Thrall? What about the giant fucking sword in the planet? When are you assholes going to tell a coherent story?

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, you consistently throughout the entire expansion go back to the sword, and inside/underneath it where the earth is wounded. The entire point of Uldir was basically to kidnap Mother after it was done to have her help in repairing the wound.

Complaining about the story is fine, but complaining about the story that you don't even pay attention to is next level

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Yeah that's great and all but what about Sylvanas? What about this new bullshit with Thrall? What about the giant fucking sword in the planet? When are you assholes going to tell a coherent story?

I would support the Gallywix turning the giant sword into a tourist attraction. Maybe a hotel.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Mother said she was computing a solution.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Mother said she was computing a solution.
Oh?

netflix-I-am-mother.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Why would you expose your base and take away your territorial advantage at the same time?

Rime

<Donor>
Who uses money to pay? Learn to run the AH and you can make millions.

I came into BfA with 11m, dropped 7m at the start cornering markets/getting the Brutosaur. Up to almost 15m again on one server, 3m on another.

8.2 will be a good chance for Gatherers to make money, same if you can be one of the first on your server to unlock the new crafting recipes for catch-up gear.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Honestly I just setup a sub when I played and bought tokens when I felt like it. $15 is such a drop in the bucket these days that it's not like I was counting my shekels

That and a blizz employee gave me a free year

Merrith

If you want a coherent story, come to FF XIV

• 1Like