World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So way before the current state of the game where Ion is trying to beat raiders who play this game for a living. And you're arguing about things like AOTC which you can out gear and brute force after about 2 weeks.

At least you're a healer though which is the hardest role in raid. Noodle is just a braindead tank.

You guys are so lame playing Devils Advocate

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm saying you can do bosses, except one single boss mechanic (which you can just designate parts of the room to and avoid communication all together anyways), without addons extremely easily if you paid ANY amount of attention to anything in the room or played with sound on (or looked at chat for boss messages I guess but fuck that)

you can disagree if you want but I'm right

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So way before the current state of the game where Ion is trying to beat raiders who play this game for a living. And you're arguing about things like AOTC which you can out gear and brute force after about 2 weeks.

At least you're a healer though which is the hardest role in raid. Noodle is just a braindead tank.

You guys are so lame playing Devils Advocate
Never said I was smart

• 1Worf

Khane

You are very wrong and you dont even realize the shit being output in chat, the chat bubble messages, the timers, the raid icons, and everything else that's all happening at once is being fed to you in ways you can actually understand by addons.

2 easy examples. Vectis. Mekkatorque. Try doing either of those fights on Mythic without addons before they were nerfed 12 times. There are many, many more. You have no idea what you're talking about.

xzi

Mouthbreather
ui6mlW7.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For those of you who say M+ is the best thing to happen to this game. How does doing shit like this feel you retarded fuckers?

689.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For those of you who say M+ is the best thing to happen to this game. How does doing shit like this feel you retarded fuckers?

689.jpg
Not awful. Last raid I was doing mythic raids, I didn't wear a single m plus drop. It was all raids or weekly chest.

• 1Repost

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not awful. Last raid I was doing mythic raids, I didn't wear a single m plus drop. It was all raids or weekly chest.

What a surprise Fyff Fyff loves it. Ion could take a liquid number 2 in his mouth and he would ask for seconds. No even the patheons die hards can shill this hard.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
It's worse with azerite imo. This is the 3rd tier now where you want to replace your current azerite piece with the same piece, just a higher ilvl. And of course you need to hope for good RNG to do it, or wait weeks to the point where it no longer matters.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a surprise Fyff Fyff loves it. Ion could take a liquid number 2 in his mouth and he would ask for seconds. No even the patheons die hards can shill this hard.
Oh look the guy who raids LFR while afk has more to say on end game itemization....

• 1Repost

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh look the guy who raids LFR while afk has more to say on end game itemization....

Once again you prove yourself you be a complete ignorant cunt. You act like I haven't done mythic raiding or higher M+? American Inventor you aren't a special snowflake.

Keep sucking that dick though.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I tried the 3 day free 'come check out Nazjatar and Mechagon' deal this past weekend and I was not exactly motivated to resub. The storyline was almost engaging but seemed completely unrelated to what I, as the main character, was doing. The challenge of both zones seemed to stem mostly from having to navigate around annoyingly strong trash.

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Did they ever consider other Mythic metrics besides time trial? I sometimes think the push for speed at all costs is what leads to some of the bigger issues with Mythic+ content for some people. Might be fun to have 'total damage taken' or 'average health percentage during clear' or something other than pure rush and try-to-skip.

Khane

Removing the timer and also removing the trash requirements would make M+ more accessible, less class-specific, and more fun overall for more people in my opinion. Raider.IO already rates and scores based on time so players can still have a third party scoring system, but they can also try to push with their friends to their own gear/skill limit. If you finish the dungeon you should get an upgraded key, whether it takes 20 minutes or an hour and 20 minutes. Eventually you will hit a wall where you just cannot complete a key and it only downgrades after you reset.

For the playerbase at large I don't see why these runs need to be timed with trash reqs. Leave the key upgrade timers for +3 and +2 but remove the time requirement for a +1 upgrade and just let people play the fucking game.

• 1Like

Shiftyx

Molten Core Raider
Did they ever consider other Mythic metrics besides time trial? I sometimes think the push for speed at all costs is what leads to some of the bigger issues with Mythic+ content for some people. Might be fun to have 'total damage taken' or 'average health percentage during clear' or something other than pure rush and try-to-skip.

If it wasn't timed, you would see people cheesing in different and less entertaining ways (waiting for CDs every pull). Timed runs are fine, and there is a limited amount you can skip. The challenge mode and mythic + design has been one of the more fun/rewarding additions to the game - especially for those not active in raiding guilds.

• 1Dislike

Khane

If it wasn't timed, you would see people cheesing in different and less entertaining ways (waiting for CDs every pull). Timed runs are fine, and there is a limited amount you can skip. The challenge mode and mythic + design has been one of the more fun/rewarding additions to the game - especially for those not active in raiding guilds.

Less entertaining than bringing 2 rogues and shroud skipping or cheesing with NE shadowmeld/death skipping? Gimme a break.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also if they could just delete the MDI because clearly they're making adjustments in m+ based on that being a thing