World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
May as well say every fight is just patchwerk, after all you're just pressing a key at any given moment, just not your 1 attack button. Just as complex. That's exactly what you sound like.
So you think hitting a bound key between fights to change to a different gear set us challenging? Does your mom still dress you? Do you find choosing socks in the morning hard?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So you think hitting a bound key between fights to change to a different gear set us challenging? Does your mom still dress you? Do you find choosing socks in the morning hard?

Yes because just one generic set is more challenging than actually building the separate gear sets that a button shortcut allows you to swap between, or taking into account all of the strategies and playstyles for which gear sets are best for each specific pull/boss/scenario.

How dumbed down do you want the game Fyff?

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Pressing the button to change sets isn't the complexity retard, knowing when to change gear to match the current set of variables for the situation your group is in adds complexity. Those variables change even if you're doing the same boss with the same group. Just because that stuff doesn't matter in the low wall licking difficulty keys you did in Legion did not mean they didn't exist for the people who actually pushed keys.

xzi

Mouthbreather
imo they just remove all gear and it's transmogs only

I'll win the game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
as opposed to grinding the exact same pieces for the entire expansion every 6 months, can't get much more shallow

& city of heroes was fun as fuck

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider

lol

Rime

<Donor>
I like how they are saying they 'spent millions'... buying gear from other players. The shit that Blizzard has been trying to stop forever. Good luck with that being your basis for an argument.

I do think you should be able to RANDOMLY corrupt a piece of gear. Say... 100 Mementos. You can try 5 times per piece of gear, with the price going up each time. Once you have done it five times for that piece, you have to get a new piece to try again. BAM. HIRE ME FUROR.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think for the buying part, they are talking about BOEs that roll corrupted. Someone in my guild got a 460 plate gloves with Twilight Devastation rank 3

xzi

Mouthbreather
Limits getting real REAAAAAAL clean pulls. 25.5% a few pulls ago. Be kind of hilarious if they force this change through tonight while they're so far ahead.

& yeah, the BoE market is absurd right now.

coincidentally, Elitist Jerks killed 2 mythic bosses before this change

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Its not even just tanks. My demo warlock has a stupid amount of HP which causes the twilight devestation corruption I have to do stupid damage. That proc is worth between 15 and 20% of my total dps depending how the RNG favors me with procs. It may be balanced for a normal DPS but I generally have 1-2 hundred K HP than other dps classes generally I am just a smidge off the tanks for total HP. Given the fact some of these powers are just flat stated scaling with total HP it makes them bonkers for tanks and warlocks.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
u have to get a new piece to try again. BAM. HIRE ME FUROR.

You'd fit right in with the current team ruling this shitty game. MOAR RNG! THIS IS THE WAY!

Everything we thought 8.3 would be actually happened, and then some. Can BFA now be classified as the worst expansion ever for WOW? Has it reached the depths of cataclysm yet? I think so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
It hurts to admit it, but yes. BFA is worse than WoD.

WoD didn't have any broken systems, just a really long content drought because they cut their losses early and went full on Legion.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
All of those shit decisions, all of this bullshit to 'balance' this 3 day race between 2 guilds, a total of what....60 people tops? (no the other guilds who never come close don't count)

Fuck off with this garbage.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
All of those shit decisions, all of this bullshit to 'balance' this 3 day race between 2 guilds, a total of what....60 people tops? (no the other guilds who never come close don't count)

Fuck off with this garbage.
Some of these corrupted effects are pretty damn out of wack though. Twilight devestation is alreay bonkers on high HP people but that echoling void was apparently even more nuts. Most of the theory crafting I was seen was estimating a 50% nerf was needed even before that announcement so it loooks like blizz agreed. Not exactly sure how this was not noticed in testing though It took me one gimp raid to realize twilight devestation is a pretty crazy amount of my overall DPS over any length of time.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
If only someone would have reported it during PTR cycles of the patch.

Oh wait, they did.

I guess the 3 employees left a blizzard had too much shit going on.