World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
These corruption effects should never have been more than a fun little bonus maybe, stupid retarded shit should have never been 20%+ of anyone's damage to begin with. #FireIon

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
This boss is a fucking clown show. Imagine beta testing in front of 60,000 people and then blizzard changing mechanics randomly because THE SHIELD WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THE ENTIRE TIME, THEY NEVER MENTIONED THAT THE LAST 2 DAYS

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's more of a pointed criticism of the fact that Mythic raiding sucks and has been a source of the slow decline of this game for a long time.

Yea, the boss is broken. Yea, the world first race is laughable. Yea... who cares. This game sucks and that's a large reason why.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What the heck is the eye roll for? Youve even agreed. Ion and co have been trying to stifle the world first race guilds for a long time now. At the expense of everyone else. So pardon me for not giving a shit and wishing it would go away as an "e sport"

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still comical to me that they thought the time to add entirely foreign progression systems was when the game was completely borked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What the heck is the eye roll for? Youve even agreed. Ion and co have been trying to stifle the world first race guilds for a long time now. At the expense of everyone else. So pardon me for not giving a shit and wishing it would go away as an "e sport"
It won't go away as an export primarily because blizzard had nothing to do with it this time - the guilds have turned it into the spectacle that it is now. The limit and method rivalry is great.

BFA sucks huge donkey dick but I can't help but get drawn in by this.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still comical to me that they thought the time to add entirely foreign progression systems was when the game was completely borked.
That would seem to be the best time to try something like that. It either works and it makes people happy and lets you see how you can do this going forward or it dosn't and you can just memory hole it when shadowlands comes out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That would seem to be the best time to try something like that. It either works and it makes people happy and lets you see how you can do this going forward or it dosn't and you can just memory hole it when shadowlands comes out.
Maybe they should've done something even more radical and just given us bosses and drops

Rime

<Donor>
They keep doing this same shit system. They cannot balance anything worth a spit.

Legion:
Legendaries are either class defining or worthless.
Relic traits are either class defining or worthless.

BfA goes all in...
Azerite traits are either class defining or worthless - ON THREE SLOTS.
Corruption pieces are either spec defining or worthless on 8/9 SLOTS.

At least with the Legion Legendaries/Relics, once you got the right ones, it was relatively 'done'. Not this time around.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I just want to log on for raids once a week and collect better gear. I don't want to log on every four hours and travel around the game doing wizard chores to get better gear.

I have real life chores to do.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
lmfao that is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. The boss is supposed to die at 2.5% but he was casting so they wiped to enrage instead of it just dying. They died at 2.2%

boss is 100% dying very soon