World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The point just is that even the most poopsocking neckbeard wont be competing with that even if they do everything else.

xzi

Mouthbreather
40k, tokens are 20$ not 15$. Also don't recall them saying they spent that much money outside of xferring to their own server

but yeah the BoE corruption game is nothing short of retarded on all levels, but literally 2 guilds in the world were doing that so.. whatever

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
ah, well consider me more retarded

I was just going off the number max gave really

also be a lot cheaper to name change so they'll never know who you are. problem solved ez

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man sounds super awesome, we're talking about all the logistics of Mythic raids. Nobody is even talking about the bosses or how they look cool, or gawking over the loot because none of that shit is exciting and/or cool. Loot is the least interesting aspect and the bosses are all dogshit unfun slogs. The only thing you guys have to talk about is if it's reasonable to spend $30k dollars to win a race. No wonder nobody is subbed to retail. Imagine how many people would of ever came to this board back in the day of Furor was posting about spending $30k to pull Mythic Rallos Zek 839 times in a row as SonyEQ despawned it to patch in cloth caps.

Ion sucks shit as does current wow raid design anyone who says otherwise is a 100% pure retard faggot.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Then again 250m is huge for people with limited playtime but while it's impressive I think it's less impressive than doing islands 16 hours a day while getting BiS craft gear on several characters while playing them better than most people.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's true, I hadn't heard much about the fights themselves. Where does it rank among this expansion for the raid tiers?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Being in debt does mean something to these people now though, they're borrowing gold from the Gallywix community with interest and as long as they pay them back, in the future the Gallywix community will loan them more gold. They now have basically a literal goblin bank funding their raiding.

Honestly it's one of the coolest things about the race for me is that there is a deeper economy now being formed around it. Partially because it's literally called the Gallywix community which is also lore friendly and fits the WORLD of warcraft itself as if it's just a 5th Goblin faction.

As a fellow Goblin, get me in on dat shit.

I like all of the extra little bits of optimization that the best of the best of the best have gone through in search of a number one slot. There's something about weapons grade autism in action that makes me grin.

What I don't like is that Blizzard seems fine with it? Alright alright Method blew an insane amount of cash both real and pretend server hopping to buy BoEs and level several tradeskills on several characters to make splitting even more valuable than it already was while also all changing to trolls to save one tick on one Jaina debuff with Limit all side switching and switching back to do a weekly quest one additional time. Boy those guy sure are hardcore! Time to start closing up some of those strategies...

But two cycles after it's a lot of the same stuff. I wouldn't have thought the people calling the shots would have left it all in place but here we are.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are you saying that makes it less or more gay?

Well if they could have easily sold all that gold for real life $30k? Then again, if they could use it to get a world first and get a bunch of sponsorships and Twitch subs/donations/whatever else that would equal to more than $30k...I'm going to go with less.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Are you saying that makes it less or more gay?
I don't really have a horse in this race. I'm confused why anyone thinks they do. What the limits and methods of the world do for what is actually their day job now is of no consequence to me. I'd go with just gay in general though. I'm not going to support it

xzi

Mouthbreather
I propose we start a new guild and it's just us mugging nerds on the streets of Orgrimmar and then we can extort the limits and methods of the world with our new found wealth

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hearing about what Limit and Method were doing leading up to it (yet again) just makes me less likely to ever re-sub. I'm still on the fence about even purchasing Shadowlands. I have no faith in Ion and "the team" to make a fun game and I really, really don't give a shit about raiding anymore. The current state of Mythic has sucked all the fun out of it and raiding Heroic is entirely pointless since I can just do Mythic+ instead.
If you don't care about mythic raiding ever again then why do their actions have any effect what so ever on your decision?

Man, if the people in this thread would just enjoy the parts they enjoy instead of pretending they are effected by shit in the world first race maybe they would have a happier life.

Then again, this is the dude he is upset because he can no longer have 25 subscriptions and do world quests for 5 hours a day to make lots of fake money...

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I liked raiding and they ruined it
I liked M+ and they ruined it
I hate dailies and always will
For a while I 5 boxed to farm mounts and other rare shit and to make enough gold I could buy anything I wanted in game or from the cash shop without ever spending actual cash. Who the fuck would farm World Quests for gold?

I realize logic and reason aren't your strong suits, which is why you are never able to present a reasonable argument. You don't get it. You never do. The other parts of the game don't interest me. The parts that used to have had all the fun sucked out of them to the point I no longer enjoy the game. It's a pretty simple concept.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The things you found fun had the fun sucked out of them because other people doing things that in no way touches you made you angry and you no longer wanted to do the fun things.

Got it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Obviously you don't pay attention to any of the arguments presented in this thread or the many discussions revolving around Blizzard fucking over the rest of us by trying to fuck over Limit and Method. And with every nerf Limit and Method find a way to persevere while the rest of us are left holding our hats wondering why the fuck we even bother playing anymore because we have to jump through all these new hoops created solely to slow the bleeding edge down.

You're the Derek Zoolander of every Blizzard thread you enter

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Opportunity cost. Every single bit of gold spent in WoW now has a monetary value to it thanks to tokens.
Yeah but they didn't spend real dollars. You can say you make $X/hour at work and playing any games is a waste of money.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Obviously you don't pay attention to any of the arguments presented in this thread or the many discussions revolving around Blizzard fucking over the rest of us by trying to fuck over Limit and Method. And with every nerf Limit and Method find a way to persevere while the rest of us are left holding our hats wondering why the fuck we even bother playing anymore because we have to jump through all these new hoops created solely to slow the bleeding edge down.

You're the Derek Zoolander of every Blizzard thread you enter

You are wasting your time Fyff Fyff is a blue parsing demon hunter dipshit who will suck that Blizzard cock until the end of days. He's to busy jerking off to his male Night Elf doing double jumps to know what the fuck is going on in the rest of the game.