World of Warcraft: Current Year

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Instead of rng upgrades why not just bring back valor points and the item upgrade system from mop?

No rng involved if you play the game you will get the currency to upgrade your gear

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Instead of rng upgrades why not just bring back valor points and the item upgrade system from mop?

No rng involved if you play the game you will get the currency to upgrade your gear

They don't want to do this because they would rather copy the model of mobile games, which are much more profitable/popular.

xzi

Mouthbreather
cleanse/disenchant item
item gives currency
6 weeks later get item you truly want

azerite vendor worked wonderfully, it's weird that they would abandon that in the same expansion

I know they don't want you to have an actual reachable end goal and that's why but it's the last patch of the expansion so.. just let people go super saiyan (they kind of are with cloak upgrades after rank 15 but still)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
ALL MASTERY CORRUPTIONS ON A FUCKING DEMON HUNTER EAT SHIT BFA.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rime

<Donor>
My Mage? SEVEN PAIRS of 465+ pants, one good corruption (Infinite Stars). NINE, yes NINE pairs of 460+ gloves, not a single corruption other than +2%. Still rocking two 450ish rings and my trinkets are both 445-450, M+ rng gods shitting on me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Feelings of pride and accomplishment every time I check details and a passive corruption effect outdpsed all but one button I actually pressed

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
I still don't have twilight devastation but I have the explode-y armor axe which most importantly when you're doing the turtle world quest it will explode and kill turtles if it crits

the true endgame: defeated

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm having an increasingly hard time logging in every week.

Bought a 6 month sub before 8.3 dropped, because I was on the hype train for it.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I know that feels. Except the 6 month thing. It has been over a year now since I logged in (or subbed), and reading this thread keeps any urges to play deader than dead.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
4K faction left in each so that’s about a week. Neck is 79 and cloak is rank 7 with enough coalescing in hand to hit 9. Got my ilvl to just shy of 445 and a few essences that are good with some ranked up.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Game feels good to play honestly, I just wish corruption wasn't as insane rng as it is.

Getting caught up is pretty easy now, you're already pretty up there. Feels good man.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Game feels good to play honestly, I just wish corruption wasn't as insane rng as it is.

Getting caught up is pretty easy now, you're already pretty up there. Feels good man.
Yeah corruption is the only thing that is going to be a total slow part of the catch up. I am not doing mythic raiding though so 🤷

xzi

Mouthbreather
Anyone that does Battle for Naz knows that <Ruin> pretty much ruins every single shard every time it's up by zoning in 4 raid groups.

Anyways, was on my alliance dicking about and I see more ruin spam for naz in trade chat than I do group selling on my other server, which is saying a lot. It's kind of hilarious.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Holy shit the mad lads are actually doing it

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still playing at this point will keep playing regardless of what Blizz does, so you take your shit on a plate 15 weeks late and you will like it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just waiting for pre-launch Shadowlands at this point. If I hadn't pre-purchased it, I doubt I would even care about that. I'm not sure what is in WoW's future that would excite anyone.