World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did them all to 110 so why not. I just do it when I don’t have another game to keep me going.

Mindless grind up characters.

I wouldnt say I'm jonesing for an MMO - but it sure as hell would be nice for something to release that scratches the itch for a few weeks.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Protect the turtles!

Sans titre.png

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Part of what has bored me about WoW is how predictable blizzard is. Since Wrath it seems like they have gotten in the habit of releasing a huge time sink, waiting a few months, then making it super easy for everyone else. I realize why, but after awhile it just becomes so inane to participate in the first phase of the time sink. They also always laughably announce it like they have "Bent to the will of the player" as if it wasn't the plan from the beginning. Then you see all the fanboys cheer the change and life goes on. It's a boring movie at this point and hopefully they can get a new script. I think this is where EQ did a better job. The content was difficult and got easier as newer content with slightly better gear was released. This would allow guilds to go back and finish the old content which had gear that was still relevant. With the mass increase in stats with every raid this model doesn't work in current wow - Ironic it did work that way during bwl/mc/aq days and I remember the same in TBC.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the giant jumps in ilvl between tiers is pretty ridiculous. It would actually create MORE content if say heroic guilds actually still were incentivized to go back and raid the previous tier's mythic bosses.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I did them all to 110 so why not. I just do it when I don’t have another game to keep me going.

Mindless grind up characters.
As much as I didn't really like rogue at max level for a few reasons, blasting through 1-110 as Outlaw with heirlooms was incredibly fun.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah the giant jumps in ilvl between tiers is pretty ridiculous. It would actually create MORE content if say heroic guilds actually still were incentivized to go back and raid the previous tier's mythic bosses.
Still going back to fish for Eternal Palace trinkets every week T_T

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
RNGesus blessed me with his light, and granted a 455 Razor Coral w/ socket from EP, about half way through 8.2, but it still couldn't save the rest of the xpac for me, as I canceled shortly after.

Last edited:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
RNGesus blessed me with his light, and granted me a 455 Razor Coral w/ socket from EP, about half way through 8.2, but it still couldn't save the rest of the xpac for me, as I canceled shortly after.

Had the same thing happen with Ink trinket - it dropped for me and I quit shortly after.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Then you see all the fanboys cheer the change and life goes on. .

Nah, it's not the fanbois. The people cheering are generally the ragers who couldn't fathom that this was coming. It's the same people who are raiding LFR and complaining about how mythic is server locked or what ever is cool to complain about.

xzi

Mouthbreather
you mean people that don't actually play the game and haven't since g'huun talking about outdated things that aren't true?

cause that's what 50% of what reddit is, and some of this forum too

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This time it will be different. Blizzard said they would change this time. They do it cause they love me.

5e5887b5adbec63c2e7b7f11012c0c0f

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don’t play live so I am immune to being beaten by the company that I am finding to do so.

I send money to Hammas but only for their tree planting efforts.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For a dude who hasn't played retail and doesn't care about playing retail, Booze has a lot of ideas about retail.

Imagine being so angry and stuff you don't even play to post 4 to 5 times a day about it?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For a dude who hasn't played retail and doesn't care about playing retail, Booze has a lot of ideas about retail.

Imagine being so angry and stuff you don't even play to post 4 to 5 times a day about it?

Your ability to add up posts and tell time explains why you are a blue parsing demon hunter who swallows Ions cock. You are bording on Ossoi levels of retardation.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
on the real though something I dislike about parsing on DH is they're all the exact same builds no matter what and there's really no wiggle room to try anything else, it just comes down to corruption rng only

I mean all parses are corruption RNG only, our tank had a pull doing 90k dps cause twilight devastation procced an insane amount of times (did 48% of his dmg as a bdk). Parses don't actually matter anymore because there's zero control over them but they're kind of hilarious to go through

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your ability to add up posts and tell time explains why you are a blue parsing demon hunter who swallows Ions cock. You are bording on Ossoi levels of retardation.
Once again, being above average in the top 10 percent of the game is not the insult you think it is.

Why don't you go play floor PoV in LFR some more?