World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It has 1 interesting aspect, the positive/negative system for putting more of it on. The problem is that it just becomes a "fuck you healers, heal me" system in the end for everyone. That and the pure RNG of your character having 20-80% of your damage being from a fucking proc if you're unable to take advantage of the massive +secondary stat corruptions.

Systems really need to punish DPS players in some way that they cannot just offload onto the healers. The eye should just reduce your damage done and thing from beyond should just phase you out for 2-3 seconds when it connects or put all your damaging abilities on cooldown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao 6 hours to 50? That’s wild and entirely makes me give two fucks about getting any character from 110 to 120 beforehand.

I imported my 110 Druid into the beta and she was lvl 45 anyway

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It has 1 interesting aspect, the positive/negative system for putting more of it on. The problem is that it just becomes a "fuck you healers, heal me" system in the end for everyone. That and the pure RNG of your character having 20-80% of your damage being from a fucking proc if you're unable to take advantage of the massive +secondary stat corruptions.

Systems really need to punish DPS players in some way that they cannot just offload onto the healers. The eye should just reduce your damage done and thing from beyond should just phase you out for 2-3 seconds when it connects or put all your damaging abilities on cooldown.
Another stupid thing about corruption is its all damage centric.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lmao 6 hours to 50? That’s wild and entirely makes me give two fucks about getting any character from 110 to 120 beforehand.

I imported my 110 Druid into the beta and she was lvl 45 anyway
Pls level your characters now, otherwise they'll notice you're waiting for 6 hour leveling and nerf it to 52 hour leveling.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Ha - How pissy would people if there was even more corruption traits available that involved utility and survival.
Eh, versatility amps are huge for healers and tanks though. Warriors are running like 50% damage reduction in high M+ at the moment due to versatility stacking. The healers are usually meant to baby sit the mage while they combust because the tanks don't take any damage while they rotate cooldowns.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait, there are people who haven't had 90% of their corruption drops roll Leech?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, there are people who haven't had 90% of their corruption drops roll Leech?

Regardless if sarcastic or not, that was kind of my point. It's already a pain in the ass getting the shit you want, imagine having even less drop percentage because of a more crowded trait pool. Buying only select traits on a weird rotation was a bit of an asinine change/implementation.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I don't think anyone enjoyed corruption. You even have Ion acknowledging how shitty it felt in a lot of the Shadowlands interviews he has done. It's pretty bad when things like Infinite Stars, Gushing Wounds, Twilight Devastation or Twisted Appendage are making up 80% of your damage.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't think anyone enjoyed corruption. You even have Ion acknowledging how shitty it felt in a lot of the Shadowlands interviews he has done. It's pretty bad when things like Infinite Stars, Gushing Wounds, Twilight Devastation or Twisted Appendage are making up 80% of your damage.

Sad part is they added it in place of McFaggotForging because you know people didn't like RNG in their gear. Ion needs to be beaten with a fucking hammer until he understands just let a fucking piece of gear be a fucking piece of gear.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Only good part about this fucking game right now are the random BGs that arent AV.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That Bastion zone in Shadowlands sure does look good though.
The aesthetics of Maldraxxus and the Maw look.. boring? The same ol' same ol'? But the other three look fantastic. I followed along some no name streamer for a minute reading the quests in all of them and the zone story quests all seem to be rather interesting, most of which look worthy enough to read. I'm hoping that the Maw turns out to be better than what I've seen of it so far.

Needless

Toe Sucker
beta is bizarre, i wanted to see how the leveling experience is when starting a new character and it goes from

new island (pretty well done, you hit 10 in like 40 mins, experience a 1 man mini high maul dungeon) then it throws you in orgrimmar.
but then it immediately throws you into BFA where you're infiltrating stormwind, then right into zandalar lol

Fucking weird.

• 1Barf

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
immediately throws you into BFA
This is the Blizzard "our most recent content is our best" mantra, and BfA has a bit of build-up to Shadowbringers. You don't want to confuse new and returning players (where do I go now?), or they may end up on Outland in Hellfire Peninsula.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Shadowbringers
giphy.gif

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
One of my New Years resolutions was to swear less, but god damn it, 2020 is really making that hard.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Pre-path is now on PTR, apparently.

Also, Scourge Invasion Mark III. With more epicer loot. All the undead bosses of WOTLK have come out to play.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I was really hoping they weren't going to slap some lipstick on Scourge Invasion and send it back out...but I should have known they would.