World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
I mean it makes the most sense being the LK is donezo lol

Been trying BFA out a bit in anticipation of catching my shadow priest up for the new expansion and the game seems a lot less shitty than when bfa released but I haven’t touched raids or anything yet

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I downloaded the PTR pre-patch. My Blood-Elf can be black now, but can't be blue. I don't want to change him to the other stupid elves. It's good to see the side races are auto-unlocked now though.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I downloaded the PTR pre-patch. My Blood-Elf can be black now, but can't be blue. I don't want to change him to the other stupid elves. It's good to see the side races are auto-unlocked now though.
Not auto unlocked exactly but the rep requirements were removed so if you have done the story stuff then you have access.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
New character creation options are great and a long time coming - Horde (orcs & UD) in particular are game changing. Shame that horde still have only 2 (I guess 3 if you wanna troll) paladin options, and they are literally the 2 worst races in this game. I'd play the shit out of an UD pally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
New character creation options are great and a long time coming - Horde (orcs & UD) in particular are game changing. Shame that horde still have only 2 (I guess 3 if you wanna troll) paladin options, and they are literally the 2 worst races in this game. I'd play the shit out of an UD pally.

Taurens are the worst race. I could never stand playing one. I wanted to play druid so bad for a long time too.

• 1Picard

Daidraco

But the Lore!?!~ How would you harm undead as an undead!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
But the Lore!?!~ How would you harm undead as an undead!

I guess like Calie Menethil - you can go light touched or whatever? Shit I dunno, but I can't stand to play as Tauren as ALL armor looks retarded af on them, and the BE's are a race of twinks

Zandalari are pretty cool I guess, but meh. Fuck, give me orc pally then.

• 1Worf

Daidraco

I guess like Calie Menethil - you can go light touched or whatever? Shit I dunno, but I can't stand to play as Tauren as ALL armor looks retarded af on them, and the BE's are a race of twinks

Zandalari are pretty cool I guess, but meh. Fuck, give me orc pally then.
I'll never play it past 120, but I made a Paladin Zandalari Troll w/Heritage armor and it looks f'n sweet. Straight up reminds me of
MV5BMzhmNGMzMDMtZDM0Yi00MmVmLWExYjAtZDhjZjcxZDM0MzJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_.jpg

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, the Zandalari is the best of the bunch, no question and when the ez-mode leveling kicks in I'm going to start a Zandalari warrior from scratch for that armor

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Shadowlands: Where bad ideas go to die, but not before torturing the souls of the playerbase first.

Haha, jk WoW players don't have souls.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Calling a fucking UI point and click system "adventures" is all kinds of absurdity.

Why do they even have mission tables anymore? They went from stupid in Legion to utterly pointless in BfA.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why do they even have mission tables anymore? They went from stupid in Legion to utterly pointless in BfA.

Because the company is ran by complete and total failure faggots who don't know shit about MMO's. All of the people who had any love for the genre are long gone so they add in fucking facebook games, pokemon, and autochess since they have no fucking clue how to design content for anyone other than the Chinese.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users