World of Warcraft: Current Year

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3u8rud3bwim51.png

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For the 1%'s, I heard the new problem was not all soul bind trees or whatever being equal as far as the potency buffing ones being available by the first week or two of Mythic? Basically putting the time gating process on Renown means that only certain Covenants/Soulbind options will let you get to your 2nd or 3rd potency Conduit choice while others you will only have the 1st one open. Nerfs damage by something like 5-10% passively?

Obviously won't affect anyone but the people pushing for the Mythic progression on the first raid tier, but seems silly this wasn't something that could be mathed out quickly by the devs.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The rip cord is already in game when the bitching gets bad enough they are going to remove the two week switch time for covenants.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Showerthought: After Heroes of the Storm being a failure and BfA Warfronts being negatively received, why don't they implement the teased "Defense of the Alehouse" MOBA battleground? I would play that. The NPC tech should be already there.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Showerthought: After Heroes of the Storm being a failure and BfA Warfronts being negatively received, why don't they implement the teased "Defense of the Alehouse" MOBA battleground? I would play that. The NPC tech should be already there.

I want an ARPG w/ all the HotS assets.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just picked this up for the first time in a bit cause I kinda want to check out this N'Zoth raid. I'm at 361 item level, what's a good way to raise that to 410 so I can drop into an LFR? Most of my gear is 400, don't have a shirt or tabard cause as far as I know those don't add any item level?

Looks like I'm 4 short of being able to queue for Heroic Dungeons and about 20 short of being able to queue for tier 3 raids. Doesn't seem like anyone's doing tier 1 or 2 raids anymore, been queued for an hour or so.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I want an ARPG w/ all the HotS assets.
That is where EQ:Next was supposed to go. But to be honest: Four abilities + Special does not have a lot of potential for gameplay depth. You can get away with adding items/clickies, but it's awkward. Reduced options gameplay is great for PvP as it is easier to balance, but not so great group/raid content for PvE.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Most of my gear is 400, don't have a shirt or tabard cause as far as I know those don't add any item level?
No, shirt and tabard don't add to your gear score.

Have you unlocked world quests? Rewards scale to 415. Do your emissary quests at the same time, they scale up to 430 if i remember.

Auction hause should have 400 weapons and some 400 gear.

Unlock Nazjatar, it is important and has catch up gear (Benthic) starting with 385. Benthic is upgradeable to 415.

This also unlocks Magni/legendary cloak quest which:
- powerlevels your Azerite neck to 50
- gives you the 470 legendary cloak
- gives you a 440 wrist
- essence system for neck (which gives you an active + passives)
- invasions + visions

• 1Barf

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, shirt and tabard don't add to your gear score.

Have you unlocked world quests? Rewards scale to 415. Do your emissary quests at the same time, they scale up to 430 if i remember.

Auction hause should have 400 weapons and some 400 gear.

Unlock Nazjatar, it is important and has catch up gear (Benthic) starting with 385. Benthic is upgradeable to 415.

This also unlocks Magni/legendary cloak quest which:
- powerlevels your Azerite neck to 50
- gives you the 470 legendary cloak
- gives you a 440 wrist
- essence system for neck (which gives you an active + passives)
- invasions + visions

Emmisaries scale all the way up to 445. Do your black empire invasion and that gets you a couple more 445 items. The prepatch stuff is all ilevel equivilent to 445 so if you are not geared up yet just wait a week or two and get full sets on all alts.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Just picked this up for the first time in a bit cause I kinda want to check out this N'Zoth raid. I'm at 361 item level, what's a good way to raise that to 410 so I can drop into an LFR? Most of my gear is 400, don't have a shirt or tabard cause as far as I know those don't add any item level?

Looks like I'm 4 short of being able to queue for Heroic Dungeons and about 20 short of being able to queue for tier 3 raids. Doesn't seem like anyone's doing tier 1 or 2 raids anymore, been queued for an hour or so.
If you ever hit the gear level for lfr, don't try to queue for the last 2 bosses. Just watch a video of them.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If you ever hit the gear level for lfr, don't try to queue for the last 2 bosses. Just watch a video of them.

Why's that?

1600321329293.png

In other news I got 365 so I can finally queue for heroic dungeons...but it doesn't let me, no explanation. What's the deal? Do you have to do all of them on normal first? Cause I'm missing one or two.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just que for normal nyalotha. No one will notice your horrible performance and you can scoop up the gear. Last time I did H nzoth 3 or 4 weeks ago some retard without a cloak got in and instantly died. He did not pay us for that carry.