World of Warcraft: Current Year

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Been doing the BFA secrets with my wife. Got jenafur a few days ago, and just finished building up Uuna because she thought she was cute, and we need her to do Baa'l.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Won a lotto for a carry with ARD. Had a really well-oiled machine setup to get people entered, draw names, get people into a wait room with a very pleasant lady giving instructions while the previous group finished up, and was in and out in less than 10 minutes. I guess people really have this shit down to a science now for carries. Overall, was a very convenient experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This is one of those threads, like the Dune movie one, that I click on and wonder why the fuck I click on it because I don't care anymore... and yet here I am.

Anyways... new expansion looks bad.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Jesus fuck they need to just do away with mounts at this point. The game is beyond fucking gay.

980048.jpg

iu

• 4Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shit is beyond fucking retarded. It was one thing to add mounts it's another to have close to 1,000 of them each one being more fucking obnoxious than the last.

Wait thats real?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Just what we all needed. A massive mount that people will use to block quest NPC's and other items of interest.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait thats real?

That picture isn't official.

They had a vote between 4 mounts with description only. They didn't release any artwork for the 4 mount choices and just left it to fans to do it.

That said, there are so many mounts now, collecting them hardly matters, unless they have a function useful to you (Vendor, Transmog, or AH).

Rime

<Donor>
Yeah. Boozecube's picture was a fan mockup, including the special abilities that it provides.

Chances are, it will just be a tree with a spot on it's back/shoulders for us to sit on.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Yeah. Boozecube's picture was a fan mockup, including the special abilities that it provides.

Chances are, it will just be a tree with a spot on it's back/shoulders for us to sit on.
It's pretty bad that I instantly believed it however, it's exactly the kind of thing I would expect.

Here I was about to rant about the fucking skateboard, granny glasses, and the fucking old woman peasant hood looking thing made of bark. Oh and lack of tits, I don't care if they old granny treant titties, at her age they should be additional saddles to give friends a ride.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I always thought M+ should have a separate loot table from raids. That way you are forced to do raids if you want certain items even if it is just for transmog.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
End of dungeon rewards were lower than mythic raids all this expansion . I don't get what the big deal is. They are closing the gap in ilvl numbers so they probably didn't have the room. Your weekly chest is mythic level just like it is now.

• 1Repost

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
End of dungeon rewards were lower than mythic raids all this expansion
And now they are below heroic.

I think I kind of understand what they are trying to do: Don't make M+ into the only activity for players, disregarding the rest of the game. Also, don't let dungeon running devolve into "who can make the biggest deathballs of mobs and survive while AoE'ing them down". Classes with ramp-up time, sub-par AoE, less utility will be thrown to the curb, while the semi-hardcore believe in the meta like Moses came down the mountain with M+ comps from Ion himself.

Instead of buffing up classes that need a lift they nerf everyone else. Nostradamus time: This will be somewhat reverted (but not totally) after Shadowlands, just like the GCD changes, because of "class fantasy" and "it doesn't feel fun and/or right to cleave a mob pack and only hit some". (I am still wondering if they will fix older dungeon designs that need that AoE cleave, like the traps in Strathholme).

Sidenote: You can't have new and returning players mid-expansion come into a normal/heroic run trying to learn trash and boss mechanics and watch people just disregard everything and nuke it down. The player power inflation in BfA has become one of the worst in the history of WoW. A fresh level 120 with sub 300 itemlevel doesn't even exist in the same galaxy as the 450+ geared players with corruption and Azerite treats out of their asshole.

At the same time they don't even try to communicate their intentions and let the playerbase come up with ideas to combat the problems. The stairs down the ivory tower seem to be really long. Maybe they should invest into a lift or something.