World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Talent trees were shit in Vanilla but at least you had SOME choice on what and how you wanted to play your dude. The thing that sucked about talent trees is the respec fee and no way to have 2-3 specs saved so that you could change them on the fly depending what was needed. (dual spec was added later) So if you were a healer or tank type you were fucked with respec fees between guild and solo grind activities which were rather harsh considering all the other bullshit you had to buy or grind for while being in a raid guild. Not so much for DPS classes which could make a raid spec work for solo grind, although sometimes not optimal.
That choice was usually utility or dps. It's false choice depending on your content.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
And away we go......

JPEG image.jpeg

JPEG image 2.jpeg
JPEG image 3.jpeg

JPEG image 4.jpeg

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
To be completely honest I can't ever tell what anyone looks like in relation to anyone else. A raid's worth of people are all the same interchangeable chunks.

Drow Demon Hunter sounding pretty good though. Can you make all the elves as black as sin?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Looks pretty jarring when the associated facial features of the skin color arent there.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Cybsled

The dark elf option looks pretty nice actually

That choice was usually utility or dps. It's false choice depending on your content.

This. Vanilla talent trees were an illusion of choice at best and super niche specialization at worst. I recall as a warlock that unless you picked very specific talent options, your DPS would suck and the utility options were niche at best.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still think the best form of talents would be you can change them out of combat, for free. Being able to modulate your character based on encounter is ultimate choice.

Do I need more utility for survival, will this allow me to squeeze more DPS in certain phases, does alpha damage matter more then overall more damage?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I still think the best form of talents would be you can change them out of combat, for free. Being able to modulate your character based on encounter is ultimate choice.

Do I need more utility for survival, will this allow me to squeeze more DPS in certain phases, does alpha damage matter more then overall more damage?
Except that will just result in people switching to the exact same talents (based on strategies) until content is out geared

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Resubbed.. Can't wait to cut my own dick off..

question: They can put it back on later yeh?

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Resubbed.. Can't wait to cut my own dick off..

question: They can put it back on later yeh?
They make a new one by flaying your skin from your arm. So then you have a Frankenstein armskin penis which grows hair in the pee tube and a fucked up arm.

• 1Fal'len
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
They make a new one by flaying your skin from your arm. So then you have a Frankenstein armskin penis which grows hair in the pee tube and a fucked up arm.
Fun fact death knights can put them on their shoulder and grab people with it.

• 4Worf

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had a lvl 60 mink xp locked and doing the classic dungeons was a nice time waster for me. Nope, can't do that anymore. account cancelled. day one.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user