World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
I like torgast, did one to start collecting ashes before I had to sleep but i really like how it’s a little “rogue lite” dungeon so far

the world quest caches giving like 2000+ gold in vendor items is weird as hell though lol

so far enjoying it quite a bit, looking forward to trying some heroics n more torgast

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wtf when I google Alex afrasiabi now googles telling me it’s a film actor .
He should start posting here again, i’d love to get his take on the Megan Fox of Ohio thread

Lol next up from the search is this thread , check it out if you want to lose both time and iq that you won’t get back

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm really enjoying playing the expansion pack so far. I had a full raid group at the launch of BFA and just had no desire to log in and do anything. So far with Shadowlands, Im barely putting it down. (Rushing a bit for Thanksgiving, but still). A LOT to of "Lets see what happens" right now. But some good ground work has been done to make this expansion enjoyable, at the least.

As far as lore goes - If they dont get rid of the Horde versus Alliance after this expansion, I will be disappointed. There is all of 2 minutes of division at the beginning of the expansion, and the rest is all "help you fellow Azerothian".

• 1Truth!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have to rank Bastion in probably the top 3 WoW zones. The visuals and music are really great, the questing is just right, and the overall vibe of the experience is very well done. There isn't a bunch of bullshit dragging it down. It's simple in its execution. My only real complaint is the mob variety is pretty low.

I hope the rest of the zones are on the same level.

• 1Picard

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoying SL so far. The end game content feels about right. There is a lot to do but after the first day rush, it feels very manageable. Grinding every WQ isn’t necessary. The upkeep “homework” appears to be way better than BfA. Will probably start work on the second character today.

The classes also play so much better at launch of SL than BfA. Having a mostly complete class out of the gate just feels right. Cleared a few M0s yesterday with no problems.

FYI, 151 crafted gear is super cheap on the AH. At least on MG.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Bastion was quite cool and I enjoyed it a lot. Maldraxus was okay and I just finished it at level 58 so I will clearly be 60 before I finish the other two. The story has been mercifully free of Genn Greymane and shoehorned-in faction leaders though I would have thought the Dranei would have been more involved in the afterlife, but I guess the Death Knights make for a more neutral perspective.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Beg someone to get it for you as a christmas gift.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Wtf when I google Alex afrasiabi now googles telling me it’s a film actor .
He should start posting here again, i’d love to get his take on the Megan Fox of Ohio thread

Lol next up from the search is this thread , check it out if you want to lose both time and iq that you won’t get back

Lol the OP in the Blizzard thread is laughable and is either a child or someone who went into debt going to a liberal arts college and thinking he is owed any creative or arts related job. “He has no formal background!!!”. Well no shit. Welcome to real life.

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Lol the OP in the Blizzard thread is laughable and is either a child or someone who went into debt going to a liberal arts college and thinking he is owed any creative or arts related job. “He has no formal background!!!”. Well no shit. Welcome to real life.
Wait till they learn that Michael Dell never took a computer manufacturing class in college either!

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Seeing people enjoying wow does make it tempting to buy Shadowlands, but the single player leveling experience and the first treks through new dungeons are always fun. It’s the slam your dick in a car door dead end that comes after that kills it.

This first month is probably the highlight of playing for most, but I am still going to wait and see what the reactions are after the new car smell goes away. I hope it turns out to be rewarding a fun enough that everyone says to buy it.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got to 58 last night, and just started the Night Fae area. It looks really cool! Another cool thing is there were a couple quests in Maldraxxus with multiple rewards selections, and they give you all the transmogs from that quest reward regardless of what you select.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Making BFA content the default timeline for new characters that go through Exile's reach was an 'interesting' choice considering the dungeon finder puts them into BFA dungeons. Noobs doing ones like Underrot, Atal'Dazar, and Waycrest Manor instead of Deadmines and Ragefire.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Has anybody tried the threads of fate leveling route for alts at all? im curious how much slower it is not having all the main campaign quests