World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So ActiBlizz lays off 190 people but Bobby Kotick gets a $200M bonus because the company is doing so well...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Kotaku: Activision Blizzard CEO To Get Even Bigger Bonuses While Others Get Laid Off.

Shocked. SHOCKED. No, actually I don't care.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Kotick is scum. He has no problems killing game franchises if it means a quick buck

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man they must have broke the fuck out of invis potions. Been hotfixing shit for it all week.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want to say "good. fuck that shit." but then the classes that can cast invis have priority and its just all a big eye roll for me. A sane person would just make it so people dont have to invis past mobs in the first place.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am just curious what back end change happened that just blew the invis potion the fuck up. It had been working fine for a long time then suddenly FAIL.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's just another example why "GOTTA GO FAST SPEED FAGGOTY SHIT" is the worst way to play this stupid ass fucking game and Ion should be fired for being such a stupid cunt and allowing shit to get this gay.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Didn't we already have this discussion? I've used 2 invis pots all expac. You don't have to do any of this stuff to get keystone master. You don't have to do anything special until you start doing like +19s and those are just for epeen stroking, completely pointless to normal gameplay.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't we already have this discussion? I've used 2 invis pots all expac. You don't have to do any of this stuff to get keystone master. You don't have to do anything special until you start doing like +19s and those are just for epeen stroking, completely pointless to normal gameplay.
Same I am not up super high but as we are progressing mythic the vast majority of people doing it should never need invis potions. People yelling at people not using them in sub +5 keys is mind boggling. At that level you don't need to skip shit just punch it in the face plow through to boss secure victory.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
None of the routes require invis pots. If you fuck up and overpull and are really desperate to correct your route timing for prideful, you can use an invis pot to get back on track.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's nice that Blizz is at least giving these guys they laid off some sort of severance, but you have to laugh at this part of the package...

• Employees will receive a three months' severance package, health benefits for the next 12 months, and a $200 gift card for Blizzard's Battle.net Shop.

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
None of the routes require invis pots. If you fuck up and overpull and are really desperate to correct your route timing for prideful, you can use an invis pot to get back on track.
It's typically done in DOS.