World of Warcraft: Current Year

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Agreed there was no "White Frat Boy" culture at Blizzard.

A Persian Pimp culture on the other hand? I can see it.
View attachment 363708

1627063882600.png

Furor Pussydespoiler - I'm out here doing bad shit

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
That's a nicely threaded shirt. You can tell by the density of the pixels.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I bet all the women in Blizzard HQ were sucking lollipops and bending over in front of all the boys all day long.

And all the boys were just like "You don't want that. You think you do, but you don't"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Can we move this shit to a new thread? This thread is supposed to be about how much Shadowlands sucks.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blizzard offices are the last zone for Shadowlands. The rewards aren't worth it and the daily quests are shit.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• 13Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 13 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What a bitch.

• 4Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty funny but shows that even males who were "sexually harassed" are conditioned by society to chill or else be run over by the dudes calling them bitches and the feminists telling them to stop taking OUR spotlight and only harassment/assault happens to women.

i don't know why people choose this outlet to try to get their 15minutes of fame though (or small monetary sum)

• 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

LMAO I just choked from laughter reading this.

1627068051436.gif

• 2Like