World of Warcraft: Current Year

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1627069346065.png

• 5Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck. I have worked 20 fucking years in big business in conservative areas. I have never actually seen the level of harassment they see. Never. Too many people want to get done, get home.

There's a fucking common denominator.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
"Gloria Steinem is a revered saint in my house!"

LMAO

What a racist. She loves a CIA operative that helped destroy the black family by pushing a militant form of feminism on to black women that demonized their men.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck. I have worked 20 fucking years in big business in conservative areas. I have never actually seen the level of harassment they see. Never. Too many people want to get done, get home.

It's pretty fucking prevalent in the Silly-Con Valley and it goes both ways with women being extremely flirtatious with senior executives/directors.

20+ years of good stories.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Yep, when you actually work somwhere with a professional work culture and see this shit youre all like WTF is this shit?

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I dont doubt it happens. My brother has told me some crazy shit hes been subject to by women at his job. Women casually talking to him out of the blue about their favorite sex positions, telling him where theyve fucked in the office, how many sexual partners theyve had, propositioning him for sex, overtly groping him, rubbing their tits all over him etc.

Ive had women proposition me for while on the job, had many of them call me romantic pet names etc.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Caeden

Yep, when you actually work somwhere with a professional work culture and see this shit youre all like WTF is this shit?
Exactly. And its not like relationships don't happen. They do, but even then its mostly handled professionally. Except that time an operator was fucking an engineer's engineer wife and got caught so the engineer was chasing a naked operator around a car and it all got caught on company camera. That wasn't super professional, but we didn't call in the god of feminism after it either. Handled quietly with some fucking pink slips because it was on company property.

• 2Like

Caeden

I dont doubt it happens. My brother has told me some crazy shit hes been subject to by women at his job. Women casually talking to him out of the blue about their favorite sex positions, telling him where theyve fucked in the office, how many sexual partners theyve had, propositioning him for sex, overtly groping him, rubbing their tits all over him etc.

Ive had women proposition me for while on the job, had many of them call me romantic pet names etc.
Lets put it this way...its handled with some measure of decorum then. There isn't some nasty ass office party of drunken grabass. I'm not saying nobody's fucked on the copier before.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

The HR girl at my office has told me of her "body count" as she calls it and explicit detail of her sex life. She is a total and complete whore off the clock.

I don't doubt any of this shit especially at trendy cool companies.

• 2Like

Caeden

hell, they all get fired, maybe they get mad then we get the Vanguard of WoW from Pardo's company or something.

• 2Like