World of Warcraft: Current Year

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Alex literally posted that group chat picture on Facebook? Is this shit real? It almost seems like a LARP. Dude was an idiot if so, and no wonder he got called out in the lawsuit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
So confirmed Furor is a fucking retard? (amongst other things)

that shit blows my mind.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw this from the Bellular guy.

E7ZyrhLWUAQ8u3A.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 10 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Social media strikes again :p People will learn eventually. The internet never forgets.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
ETA til people digging through his history discover he created a message board named FoH which leads them to here?

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Juvarisx

Florida
ETA til people digging through his history discover he created a message board named FoH which leads them to here?

They probably already did, hell if you type in Furor EQ into google we are the third result. They likely realized he has long since moved on and doesnt own, operate or post here so it wasnt relevant with the politics section closed off to public view

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Big named" Content people are jumping ship now which is to be expected.

Biggest revelation in that video is Blizzard believes Domination shards are tier sets-- which Preach cited in his top 3 reasons for stopping coverage.

I had 2-3 fanboys here react negatively when I said they needed to do real tier sets like they said they would. Glad Preach is throwing in the towel, these people aren't worth convincing or negotiating with. Blizzard believes they did tier sets in 9.1. Cut coverage, cut subscription, shows over. Let them milk the remaining lemmings with lies. Enjoy those Domination "tier sets".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Biggest revelation in that video is Blizzard believes Domination shards are tier sets-- which Preach cited in his top 3 reasons for stopping coverage.

I had 2-3 fanboys here react negatively when I said they needed to do real tier sets like they said they would. Glad Preach is throwing in the towel, these people aren't worth convincing or negotiating with. Blizzard believes they did tier sets in 9.1. Cut coverage, cut subscription, shows over. Let them milk the remaining lemmings with lies. Enjoy those Domination "tier sets".
This part I agree with.

These are not the tier sets we were promised.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Kaplan left back in April and I remember we speculated that it had to do with disagreements about Overwatch. Maybe it actually was part of this mess?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like they were trying to imitate that rock n roll lifestyle from the latter 20th century but nerd version. Only thing missing is mentions of heavy drug use too.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
all the streamers/casters/tubers leaving covering WoW that I've watched cited poor systems, bad expansion,slow dev time, rotten storytelling, micro transactions and have only mentioned the sexual harassment stuff as a sort of "well if they have time to fuck around why don't they have time to make the game good".

I haven't seen anyone virute signal yet as their principle reason. (though admitidly i don't follow many, i just see them linked in threads like this and on reddit).
But they all just so happen to make a rant about leaving WoW just as the lawsuit drama starts, almost as if they are doing for maximum effect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user