World of Warcraft: Current Year

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
So Kaplan left back in April and I remember we speculated that it had to do with disagreements about Overwatch. Maybe it actually was part of this mess?

I'm not so sure. Jeff doesn't really strike me as the same kind of drunk ass party dude but I guess you never really know, but there are other signs.. he posted a long sad message about his departure, while Alex basically silently disappeared. Also, most of the people involved in the mess so far and the complaints about specific people were centered around the WoW team, so far I've not heard anything about Overwatch but I'm sure Kaplan KNEW about it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Kaplan left back in April and I remember we speculated that it had to do with disagreements about Overwatch. Maybe it actually was part of this mess?

Seems like it since he didn't get any mention at the Shareholders meeting thanking him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malkav

French Madman
How he didn't went and purge his Twitter as soon as that shit blew up is amazing.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Riot had their own version of this shit a couple years ago. They are going to be hyper sensitive towards it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He didn't lick enough boot over

and then his response to the article Kotaku wrote

so the bluehairs are really going to take to screws to him now.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Biggest revelation in that video is Blizzard believes Domination shards are tier sets-- which Preach cited in his top 3 reasons for stopping coverage.

I had 2-3 fanboys here react negatively when I said they needed to do real tier sets like they said they would. Glad Preach is throwing in the towel, these people aren't worth convincing or negotiating with. Blizzard believes they did tier sets in 9.1. Cut coverage, cut subscription, shows over. Let them milk the remaining lemmings with lies. Enjoy those Domination "tier sets".
Literally the only reason I didn't stick with FFXIV was "loot's boring, WoW's got tier sets and trinkets to vary how my class plays."

I HAVE RAGERTS

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously they just respected the man's good family values.

Alex is only interested in marriage, after all.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
And all those women who came up to the cosby suite were all forced to do so and didn't come willingly, right? Right?

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
God, I hope this sinks Blizzard AND Riot. That would be...

michael fassbender perfection GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is incredible. It's going to destroy Blizzard, the offshoot companies like Dreamhaven and individuals like Ghostcrawler.

I just can't belive there's hard evidence of the Cosby Suite! WTF!!

Blizzard is getting all the flak because everyone already hated them, but Bellular said the suicide was at Activision HQ and the Call of Duty player was apparently at a specific Call of Duty Studio.